Banned for 1 day by mysterious MOD

The_G_Spot

I got brought into a sit where me and my friend BigBootyRichard were accused of placing hits on the same guy for each other.(didnt know he was talking about something that happened 20 minutes ago). The person was Asian taco. So im furious at whoever the fuck was the Mod in the sit Because he Was accusing us of this. So I told him that the person who placed the hit on ASIAN TACO was Badog. (I believe that is his name) . So the random mod was saying the logs bag to differ.(now i realised he was talking about something that happened 20 minutes ago) So before i got to tell him when i placed a hit on Asian taco the FUCKTARD moderator Banned me. There was this thing i used to do with other hit-man when we placed the same hit on the same person, we would do a bet for who killed them first. This is what me and Richard were doing. So Now i Am PISSED off because this FUCKTARD banned me. (for 1 day)

"hit spam, disprespect in sit" Was your ban reason. I could easily see how you were disrespectful, considering how angry you are. I mean really dude? Why would you make a post like this? You weren't banned for no reason. Least you could do is be somewhat apologetic about the ban, not calling the moderator a fucktard. You can be PISSED all you want, ban wont be lifted.