Add Wiremod!

Hodor

Wiremod is great and all, don't get me wrong. Except 90% of the playerbase cannot even use it. It has the capability to cause lag / crash servers or just be completely game breaking. (ex Someone showed me how to find all money printers and teleport around the map with this tool they made)

Its a LOT of lua files and its really just not worth it. Like Gazooks said, we used to have it TWICE. One time I removed it and told everyone it was gone. Everyone acted soooo upset. Then when I added it back a month later, I removed it within the first week without telling anyone. It took 3 months for someone to say "Where did wiremod go". In theory, if I was to ever add back Wiremod, I would have to make it VIP exclusive or block 90% of the tools.

I know about how that mod can be abused, and I'm betting the money printer and teleport demonstration included a tool called e2. Maybe though if I ever get VIP (and possibly some other people that like wiremod and know how to use it) here you could possibly add it.. and maybe moneydetector or moneypot      xd

One of the simpler Auto-Gun Shops i've ever made

3a29c42cd5d4c427e0a6da1d99d7a2f7.jpg