No offence to any staff

Conqure

i dont really understand some people get demoted for messing up once, while there are admins,mods that arent even active and just hop on to either mess around or mass ban. i always deal with staff who bug me about rules when they dont even know what they are talking about. or just are biased as fuck. its just a bit annoying because people get demoted for asking help or break a rule and other staff that just dont care at all and dont even know the rules and accuse people of doing something when they dont even know what they are talking about. what im trying to say is that can u look at some staff and keep the ones that are active and demote the rest? because if you also demote some of the unacitve staff less mass bans would happen or just that stupid shit.

If this post is about Bacon, he is a good kid but when you have been staff for over a week and you are still asking for help for 50%+ of your sits (I have logs..), then it's not entirely too good. I understand people need to take time to get adjusted to the rules but when you buy trialmoderaor I expect:

• You know the rules
  • You know how to use ULX
  • You know how to take sits and do them efficiently

If you can't do any of those three, you should not buy it and if you do buy it, you will be demoted. It even says 

"WE ALSO WILL NOT HELP YOU LEARN THE RULES. WE ARE EXPECTING YOU TO 100% KNOW THE RULES LIKE ANY OTHER MODERATOR. FAILING TO KNOW THEM WILL ONLY SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF YOUR DEMOTION."

Plus we had over 400 logs of noclip since July 8th, he gave false information to people because he didn't know the rules and he never really 'learned".

Inactive staff members are going to get demoted soon, along with a few other suprises but for the meantime, if you're staff and you're reading this, we have logs of a lot of stuff now and I check it daily. It's obvious when you don't do what you're expected to do and it's even more obvious when you log over 300+ accounts of noclipping in 3 - 4 days.