Matt Posted April 11, 2016 Share Posted April 11, 2016 I apologize for going tryhard mode and ranting and reporting staff. I would like to apologize to toaster. I did not know that this was a common thing to do and I took down the thread. I am not going to be tryharding or being an asshole anymore. I apologize. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1674-dear-staff-and-players/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toastless Toaster Posted April 11, 2016 Share Posted April 11, 2016 I apologize for going tryhard mode and ranting and reporting staff. I would like to apologize to toaster. I did not know that this was a common thing to do and I took down the thread. I am not going to be tryharding or being an asshole anymore. I apologize. BURN IN heck FOR YOUR SINS Yeah , i understand it was a mistake and you didn't know the context. <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1674-dear-staff-and-players/#findComment-9447 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now