Issue Purchasing Lifetime Supporter.

chud

Question

I have been trying to buy lifetime, and whenever I click the button for the paypal portal after putting my steamid in and selecting the buy as gift option, it just gives me an error. " {"error":"Failed to verify assertion"} ". Then it refreshes the page and brings me back to the steam sign in menu

Edited by Raccoons

3 answers to this question

Try clearing your cookies and or doing a shift + F5. If that doesn't work, try another browser. Also make sure that your PC time is the actual time and not a set time by you (I think that is another thing that causes it)

This happens because of some weird timezone offset issue. It generally resolves itself within 24 hours. I would look more into it but it is not happening for me. Was able to log in and make shop purchase

6 minutes ago, Sugar Tits said:

Try clearing your cookies and or doing a shift + F5. If that doesn't work, try another browser. Also make sure that your PC time is the actual time and not a set time by you (I think that is another thing that causes it)

This happens because of some weird timezone offset issue. It generally resolves itself within 24 hours. I would look more into it but it is not happening for me. Was able to log in and make shop purchase

I tried all of those, I'm still having the same issue. But the website does say "UNKNOWN" in the upper right hand corner, is that maybe what the issue is