Hollow Devil Ψ(`_´ # )� Posted May 24, 2015 Share Posted May 24, 2015 I love using spray's to mark my HQ but on your sever I can't. can you do something so can. I get that people f-up the sever with gif and stuff but all I like to do is use a cool pic for my HQ and if you add e2 the sever I don't think it would f-up a lot E2 help with a lot of mod stuff and it's fun and then I can use ULR for my pic on my HQ + I bet people like me would even pay to use E2 on your sever. PS I'm not telling you how to do your job all I'm saying is I would like this and would pay for it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/143-hi-tits-admin-can-you-bring-back-spray-pic/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now