regarding experience gain cooldown

Lunartique

i think xp gain cooldown should be removed;

when you hack mutliple objects simulatnously, you only get xp for the first thing you hacked.

i think that's just unneccesary.

when you mine or cut wood, you only get 2 xp every 15 seconds.

which is just alot of wasted xp potential.

of course cooldown should still remain on certain things;

like stun gunning a player with a bounty should retain it's cooldown.

as it could be exploited.

I think the reason for the tree XP is similar to the stun gun, with tree tokens/metal tokens you could gain crazy amounts of XP in a very short time frame. They are annoying for sure, but if removed things like cooking would become even crazier.  Also, I would like to point out that even with the XP cooldown on resources you managed to reach level 40 in about a week if I recall correctly.

Earning XP to easily could also greatly upset the economy as you can trade XP for tier 1&2 loot boxes. If there were no cooldown you would get around 100xp per tree token, if we estimate 10 minutes a tree, that is a tier 1 loot box every 8 minutes and a t2 every 23 minutes as estimates (2.6 t2s or 7.5 t1s every hour). Take that into consideration with some people playing 6 hours a day and you could get a situation with someone getting 15 t2s or 45 t1s in a day. 

That said, I still agree with the hacking cooldown removal as I believe the rate you gain hacking points is somewhere around 1 a minute and you get XP equal to the amount you spend, limiting the gain to about 1 XP for 1 minute as a hacker. Compared to the 8 minutes to get a t1, using only hacking to gain XP would take 75 minutes to get a t1. It is a limited resource that takes a fixed time to get back, so I think the cooldown removal would not do anything but let players get the full reward for their time.