Display Levels

Money

I think that the new level system is so great I love it and all the talents and things you get when you level up I just wish there was a way to see somebody else level not just your own this would be useful in many ways and you could generally tell if someone was a new player right away or maybe give people more incentive to want to level to show it off.

places we could put it :

- displayed on the E menu ingame above the letter E

- displayed above their head when looking at them

- a command in chat

- displayed on the TAB menu

the E menu would be my personal choice but any of them would be fine

*I don"t think we should have it displayed in occ next to peoples names that would be just stupid*

I experimented with this slightly when making the system but I never got it to feel right. I had it above the players head with some custom images surrounding it but it felt wonky. Putting it in the E menu on the other side along with other player stats is something that I havent explored yet though. I'll see if I can get that to look dope

I experimented with this slightly when making the system but I never got it to feel right. I had it above the players head with some custom images surrounding it but it felt wonky. Putting it in the E menu on the other side along with other player stats is something that I havent explored yet though. I'll see if I can get that to look dope

yes that would be great man thanks if that wont work how about in the tab menu kinda were the rep system is ?