Banned for nlr?

Mr.BigDick

Your Steam Name: Mr.BigDick

Your ingame name: Nig Neeg

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: id/83645786487/

Why were you banned?: NLR

Why should you be unbanned?: Kid named its ya boi green (trial mod btw) banned me for 24 hours and said to extend it to 7 days for nlr. His buddys raided my base and he abused his powers to spawn them on the roof of it so i came back to say wtf but he jailed me. I tried to ask them how they got to the roof in the first place but they wouldnt answer. It says mass nlr but i came back twice and only after the first nlr was over.

Who banned you? Its Ya Boi Green

Okay. First off I didn't even spawn then on a roof. They was already there and I decided to go there and deal with it. To my knowledge you died twice by them. Then I saw you back again. I jailtp'd you and checked logs that showed you died twice by them, but you was there a third time. If this is wrong I'm sorry, but to me this is what was right to do.

Homosexual called a sit on him for nlr. I went to him and checked logs while homo was describing the story to me. I saw that he broke nlr twice then saw him at the base with a gun out returning for a third time. I decided to jailtp him and speak to him about what he done wrong. After that I told him it was a ban then banned him because he mass nlr'd

"Okay. First off I didn't even spawn then on a roof. They was already there and I decided to go there and deal with it. To my knowledge you died twice by them"

"It was that beach on the island. I saw him through the window."

When did you go there? before or after i died? im confused. I died the first time at the base, the second time i was in the water watching my base get raided when one of them came over and i said "im just spectating you can have all my shit i dont care" and they shot me. He then tp jailed me and didnt listen to a thing i said.

And if it was nlr it wasnt "mass NLR" and i shouldnt be banned for 7 days