Sign in to follow this  
fdgfdgdg

Typical_Quizzical_Man

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066905108

Typical_Quizzical_Man 

STEAM_0:0:53319690

fuck boy banned 2 people because they arrested him when he was raiding a house with his elite custom skin because he cant just be a regular CP and gets triggered when you tell him to just play as a regular CP so people can distinguish him from the 4 other people being raided GG great admins banned for mass rdm,disrupting a sit, and RDA because i arrested someone who looks like the kool-aid man on the lower level of the autism spectrum

Wow, you've got a shitty fuckin attitude. Stay banned. I don't see anything happening to anyone here, except maybe you since you cant make a proper report without making an ass out of yourself.

-1 for unban

Wow, you've got a shitty fuckin attitude. Stay banned. I don't see anything happening to anyone here, except maybe you since you cant make a proper report without making an ass out of yourself.

-1 for unban

I dont even want to be unbanned  ;)  have fun wasting your time away by being an admin on a gmod server  :heart:

"Fuck boy banned 2 people" I can see why from that attitude. Also, you have no proof of him even doing any of this. If you want to report someone, have proof of it. Don't just come on here and insult people and expect that it will get accepted. Don't be dumb.