Mayor's Assassin Bug(s)

Hestky

During revolt, the mayor's assassin class, while disguised as PD, does not change colors accordingly. This makes it incredibly difficult to slowly work undercover and get closer to mayor without getting checked because as soon as a revolt begins, everyone's material changes to orange except the assassin. As soon as that happens, you're almost immediately outed and any attempt to run a longer, stealthier assassination attempt is ruined. Also, the lack of certain PD tools (cuffs in particular) makes you incredibly easy to identify or at least puts a large amount of suspicion on you. If you want to false-RP as a cop for any length of time, this is impossible without those tools.

I'm not sure if this is intended or un-fixable, but it definitely takes a bit of the fun out of trying to slowly gain trust within the PD just to have it quickly snatched away by one goofy bug.

Also if this has already been brought up feel free to remove/close this thread, just thought I'd start the conversation about the class itself.

This isn't a bug. What you're doing is suggesting changes to the mayor's assassin class. There is a thread for that called "suggestions for the server" put this there and something may be done about the two points you've brought up

Once you turn orange your part of the revolt and potentially could die by someone in the revolt and therefore get demoted as mayors assassin. I can see that annoying people so I don't think that will end up being a thing