Sign in to follow this  
*ALIVE*

Report On Milk Fortress

Bro I've told you to go a different route with this problem.I have 0 evidence for this all i did was contact moderators to help in the situation since I am very bad with the logs system. Pippy told me that he had used the remover tool.But he never talked about removing props....

Sorry for the late response.

Chance no hard feelings but I think your to bias in this because it was your base with you entity's and how is deleting props that were randomly thrown in the street abuse http://bit.ly/2pxZkHS

Well let's see you of could of handled this problem by bringing the two lads outside and asking "Hey guys sorry to bother you but why do you have props in the street? And are they being used for anything?" And let them respond and tell you if it was random props you should of deleted them and carry on.

What you did wrong was that you just went on deleting the props without asking them even if it looks like random crap you should still ask them 

And if a moderator did see you deleted more than 14 props in logs your in deepshit then plus I got to say if this report has no evidence what so ever it isn't going to get far unless someone has a video or screenshots

"You deleted my base!"

"I deleted some shit, yeah."

Everybody else: Wellllllll..............................I dunno...

Well... he claimed he did 14 logs show 19 that means the 5 additional could of been other parts or the entrance but I really can make a decision  without solid proof

Maybe a cp randomly warranted the base and ram the props if they were on the street.