Let people comment on accepted/denied posts for 24 hours before blocking replies.

HentaiFapperSupreme

1 minute ago, chud said:

yeah that called a simile let not argue about dumb stuff bro. you called are server the epstein island.

Yes, a simile is not the same as a statement brother, I did not say the server IS Epstein Island. Just like people say trump is like Hitler, they would also agree that those two nouns are definitely not the same thing. Basic english bro. 

Again, the title of this post: 

Let people comment on accepted/denied posts for 24 hours before blocking replies

I want to know what people think about the title of this post, nothing else, especially not just from this one moderator lol. 

Edited by HentaiFapperSupreme

24 minutes ago, HentaiFapperSupreme said:

Yes, a simile is not the same as a statement brother, I did not say the server IS Epstein Island. Just like people say trump is like Hitler, they would also agree that those two nouns are definitely not the same thing. Basic english bro. 

nah man you compare our server to something gross like that not cool man our server important

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, chud said:

nah man you compare our server to something gross like that not cool man our server important

server important, it's just an exaggerative joke to say that the morals of some of the mod team are skewed and clearly don't understand the seriousness of some offences. 

7 minutes ago, chud said:

if server wasn't important I wouldn't be standing up against what I perceive to be problems with it. I insult the server and criticise it because I care about it. Hence my high-ish playtime and zero warns or bans.

6 minutes ago, HentaiFapperSupreme said:

server important, it's just an exaggerative joke to say that the morals of some of the mod team are skewed and clearly don't understand the seriousness of some offences. 

man there other way to exagerate without saying bring up stuff about weird shit like that its just inapropriate your not right dude

3 minutes ago, chud said:

man there other way to exagerate without saying bring up stuff about weird shit like that its just inapropriate your not right dude

Tell me another place on earth that is permissible and full of sin with nobody there to stop it, or at least, the people in power are affiliated in that sin and corruption.  It's a suitable simile but NOT a suitable statement, the server IS NOT Epstein Island, for obvious reasons. Again, going over basic English here. 

Edited by HentaiFapperSupreme

Just now, HentaiFapperSupreme said:

Tell me another place on earth that is permissible and full of sin with nobody there to stop it?  It's a suitable simile. 

vegas wood be a good 1 instead of a weird diddy ieland. vegas is called sinn city. use that 1 an watch the weard stuff 

Just now, chud said:

vegas wood be a good 1 instead of a weird diddy ieland. vegas is called sinn city. use that 1 an watch the weard stuff 

the vegas of gmod lmao, well I guess so - gambling, corruption, debauchery - okay, I'll take that one. Maybe just make it America more generally.