Let people comment on accepted/denied posts for 24 hours before blocking replies.

HentaiFapperSupreme

Hello everyone,  

With forum posts, especially those in which reports/bans directly involve the moderators in some way, it seems unfair that a moderator can always get the last word on literally everyone's comments. Sometimes these final replies just outright lie and say things that are untrue to make it look like a report ended a certain way when it didn't. Sometimes moderators even let incriminating messages be deleted before the thread is locked, which is another issue. Would a solution to this, so that the posts are actually fair on those involved, be that people can comment and respond to the final approval/denial for 24 hours or so, just to clear the water after the verdict has been reached. I think that is fair and means that everyone has a chance to get the final word rather than a moderator who often firmly stays on one side of the debate the entire time. I'm not suggesting this to stoke anything up, I'm just saying it would be a little fair on everyone involved, and also, if it is fine to delete your own self incriminating messages, allows everyone involved to delete theirs too and not just those sitting beside the moderator as they write the final word. 
Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, HentaiFapperSupreme said:

I mean personally allowing a player to remove every single message they sent on an entire forum post in order to avoid them being incriminated. 

I only say this because I just witnessed it happen. Now evidence that was potentially permabannable has been hidden. 

1 minute ago, HentaiFapperSupreme said:

I mean personally allowing a player to remove every single message they sent on an entire forum post in order to avoid them being incriminated. 

Staff can see who hid it, and we are still able to see it,  theres no hiding tracks on here really so ur tripping we are all seeing

19 minutes ago, KKStoner said:

Staff can see who hid it, and we are still able to see it,  theres no hiding tracks on here really so ur tripping we are all seeing

so staff can see people's deleted messages? ok. It's just annoying that regular players can't use them as evidence lol

1 hour ago, HentaiFapperSupreme said:

so staff can see people's deleted messages? ok. It's just annoying that regular players can't use them as evidence lol

I know what you mean, I've been there. That being said tho sometimes it's best to only let the staff see it which is why it gets taken down.

4 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

I know what you mean, I've been there. That being said tho sometimes it's best to only let the staff see it which is why it gets taken down.

Yeah, especially when the staff member in question is covering for their buddies. Thank you for your sympathies 

Greetings all,

HentaiFapper's post was not primarily focusing on deleted messages.

We think it's fair that forum reports should still be open for replies 24 hours after its resolved. It's unfair if server staff make poor judgement, then lock the thread to replies. There should be some time for any party to dispute the decision.