Starfield Hype

I know Bethesda has made some really shit decisions, and the Fallout 4 launch was disastrous, but I at least have some hype and hope that the game will be at LEAST as fun as Fallout 4 is/was for me. Anybody else a fan of Bethesda games? (Yes we all know Obsidian carried the franchise and that Bethesda fucking blows in comparison)

I found fallout 4 to be fun with a non engaging story. For me the power armor was the best of the series making it into a proper suit instead of just good armor for endgame. But starfield looks like the run of the mill beth game im not excited nor bummed out about it. I feel like a lot of people forget what games bethesda makes and forgets they are rarely polished. That said i like bethesda games for the gameplay and not the story for the most part

• 3 months later...
On 8/29/2023 at 9:13 PM, Sierra Willis said:

I know Bethesda has made some really shit decisions, and the Fallout 4 launch was disastrous, but I at least have some hype and hope that the game will be at LEAST as fun as Fallout 4 is/was for me. Anybody else a fan of Bethesda games? (Yes we all know Obsidian carried the franchise and that Bethesda fucking blows in comparison)

LOL GAMES TRASH