1-800-suicide piklas

Smelly

Your In-Game Name:

smelly

Your Steam ID:

Who are you reporting?:

piklas

Why are you reporting this player?:

this user is very upset and ruining my internet point reputation that is very important by rep bombing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

He rdmed rep bombed me, i asked him why he killed rep bombed me and essentially he said he admitted to rdming rep bombing me while he was skybasing malding as a cc braindead retard mafia leader which i know he has warnings for in the past. Looking back at the footage it looks like he swaps to his cc signs on to the forums every day for the express purpose of rdming rep bombing me and then stays on it with skybase up logs out cause he runs out of rep points and i am the center of his life. At that point i voteban laugh at him for those reasons and it doesnt go through upsets him more.

What I am seeking in this report is at the very least a restriction to making votes repping people but also i am seeking a ban for the repeat offence of skybasing as a non preacher repbombing like it matters. I dont really care about the intentional rdm multiple days of logging in back to back but I think it should be noted.

If my opinion on the person matters at all I would also like to say that I have quite literally never seen this person say anything that wasnt toxic in chat and regularly tries to insult me whenever he sees me in the game, I'm sure that isn't the full extent of his personality but from what I have seen this guy only spews toxic shit in chat on the server and hides behind his skybase retard mafia "just trying to have fun" to keep spewing toxicity. I have made it a point to not speak to this guy unless its about a rule he broke or saying he is being toxic when he is being toxic in ooc

c4DKCmo.png

Edited by Smelly
  • Failfish 1
  • crybaby -1 6

sorry i will remove the reactions immediatly i wanted to prove a bit of a point about hypocrisy

also i predicted this in advance kinda npc momentimage.png?width=792&height=150image.png

edit the reactions i gave in the past 2 days after hard predicting your every move have been removed. 😁👍

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
  • Like +1 1
  • Thanks +1 1
  • crine +1 1

26 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

sorry i will remove the reactions immediatly i wanted to prove a bit of a point about hypocrisy

also i predicted this in advance kinda npc momentimage.png?width=792&height=150image.png

edit the reactions i gave in the past 2 days after hard predicting your every move have been removed. 😁👍

57 minutes ago, Smelly said:

i am the center of his life.

Honestly this is one of the most petty reports I've seen in awhile. Maybe in the future try not to call the guy you're reporting a retard over and over again, it'll help it get taken a bit more seriously. Denied

Edited by cobaselic
  • Like +1 3
  • Failfish 1