EVENTS (specifically propclimb and survival)

bugman

In its current state prop climb and survive the area events dont ever start. Prop climb has a required player count of 8 and survive the arena requires 6. In the past 6 months I have seen survive the arena start twice, and havent seen prop climb start once (one time i saw it get to 7 players right as the prep timer ended). I understand why you would want to have a minimum amount of players for survive the arena, as with only 1 player they would instantly win, but I think it should be lowered to 3 or 4. For prop climb I dont understand why there is a required amount of players, much less why its 8. Prop climb is the ONLY event that everyone can lose(aside from events glitching out) meaning that even with 1 player its still not guaranteed that anyone will win the event. 

My second point is that event rewards are kinda meh. For new players an 100k reward or a drop of 10 random shipments of 10 can be pretty good, but considering the cost of events is 1mil or an event token that costs like 500k. The 1% chance of VIP is nice but i've only gotten it twice in my entire time playing. Making events give 400-500k or 5 rare shipments of 10(blowtorch, c4, holy nade) would be a good step in the right direction, but this really isn't as big of an issue as the first point.

PLEASE REMOVE THE PLAYER MINIMUM COUNT FROM ARENA EVENTS!!!

I'd say the minimum should rely on how many players are on the server at a time (disqualifying the AFK users from the calculation of course) because starting an event that rewards a winner with only 2 players is pretty dumb because there was no competition to the event except for that 2 player encounter. I'd also advocate making event tokens a physical inventory based item would be nice.