Colorblind settings for colorblind players.

YeenNico

As someone who struggles with perceiving literally every color on the rainbow, a small array of display options for those dealing with protanopia, deuteranopia, protanomaly, and deuteranomaly would be niche but incredibly beneficial to myself and other users that deal with colorblindness. This would make it easier to view quest difficulties by color, organize your inventory if you have a bunch of mixed enchanted weapons, and navigate through menus and so forth. I wouldn't say colorblind options are a super high-priority thing, but it'd be pretty nice to see something like this be implemented in the future. 😀

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, YeenNico said:

As someone who struggles with perceiving literally every color on the rainbow, a small array of display options for those dealing with protanopia, deuteranopia, protanomaly, and deuteranomaly would be niche but incredibly beneficial to myself and other users that deal with colorblindness. This would make it easier to view quest difficulties by color, organize your inventory if you have a bunch of mixed enchanted weapons, and navigate through menus and so forth. I wouldn't say colorblind options are a super high-priority thing, but it'd be pretty nice to see something like this be implemented in the future. 😀

I think this would be a lovely idea! As far as I know something similar like this is already done, in instances like the warn from the E menu, and when a master stalker is stalking someone.

Edited by Avorius

1 hour ago, YeenNico said:

skill issue -1

• crine 1