STEAM_0:1:602788704

Why were you banned or warned?

mrdm + nitrp

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

enormous misunderstanding/ Stupid thing i did that i regret

Who warned/banned you?

Cuntbucket

How long were you warned or banned for?

aight so this is hella stupid but I was trying this new trolling mechanic without killing where u throw an explosive at someone and right after it a healing thing (beta grenade in my case) so the people dont die, have a good amount hp, and are a lil frightened, an inoffensive joke. BUT the problem is that when i was trying that thing as soon as a threw my chicken grenade i had no time to switch to my beta grenade bc my game would just crash (im playin on a laptop high gmod performance shit is loud af and burning). I relogged in the server and tried that technique again but my game crashed. and when i tried to log back in i got fuckin banned, like i did not even have the occasion to explain myself and eventually apologize. I think i killed like 7 ppl (2 groups of 3 approxi). Im not a toxic rdmer, i always try my best to call a sit when i spot a mrdmer like just killing for fun, theyre annoying. What I did was supposed to be an inoffensive joke and I apologize for it its just that explosives are funny. I apologize for everything 😞 pls unban spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like +1 1

Hey Yahya! I can't help but feel like I've had a conversation like this with you before, in a sit. Remember that? When someone reported you for mass RDM, and the only reason it didn't result in a ban with your previous (and relatively recent!) history was because the player specifically requested that you only receive a warn? This time, the player outright suggested you be banned, since they noted this wasn't the first time, especially just before disconnecting from the server (Remember how the last time I brought you to a sit it was also just before you planned on getting off for the night? How weird). For their sake, I won't list their names, but I also asked other people that were killed with your explosives, and within the first 3 I asked, 2 of them confirmed that, yes, it was RDM. Sorry, but I see literally zero reason to reduce this ban. -1.

• thumbdown -1 2
1 hour ago, Drakos said:

Hey Yahya! I can't help but feel like I've had a conversation like this with you before, in a sit. Remember that? When someone reported you for mass RDM, and the only reason it didn't result in a ban with your previous (and relatively recent!) history was because the player specifically requested that you only receive a warn? This time, the player outright suggested you be banned, since they noted this wasn't the first time, especially just before disconnecting from the server (Remember how the last time I brought you to a sit it was also just before you planned on getting off for the night? How weird). For their sake, I won't list their names, but I also asked other people that were killed with your explosives, and within the first 3 I asked, 2 of them confirmed that, yes, it was RDM. Sorry, but I see literally zero reason to reduce this ban. -1.

so from what he has stated you have MRDM just because of boredom / NITRP at the time so im also -1 because it don't seem fair to unban you for IRDM or if it was not IRDM< you still killed about 7 people and 3+ is MRDM anyways so thats why ima stick to my answer. also NGL if you did LTAP or leave the sit also dumb idea since you know that its a auto ban no matter what

-1 for unban

I mean honestly man, there is no one to blame but you in this situation lol. I mean if you want to mess around with throwing grenades at people then healing them, you do you, but when you kill people (at least 7 people, in 2 separate incidents) you've got to take responsibility and deal with the consequences. 

Anyways with the whole "trolling mechanism" you are trying out - its against the rules regardless of if you kill them or not. Some people may not care and won't call a sit, but others would, so its probably not worth doing. 

However though, this is your first ban, and I haven't had any issues with you before so for this reason I would be +1 for a ban reduction to 3-5 days, if that is something the banning staff member would consider.

This is legitimately just attempted MRDM by definition. Attacking people with no reason just cause you feel like it. You should not attqck people with no reason and expect to not get punished. Even if you were still on and said you were doing it as a joke it would still probably result in the same punishment unless the players wanted it let go. MRDM or AMRDM have ban lengths of five days to a week. -1 for a full unban and neutral leaning towards -1 for a reduction to 5 days.