This admin ignores tickets because of personal bias

Fluoride Chugger

Your In-Game Name:

Mike Hawke

Your Steam ID:

Who are you reporting?:

Its Ya Boi Green

Why are you reporting this player?:

He is an administrator and was ignoring my tickets because of personal bias. This administrator clearly dislikes me and has ignored my tickets on multiple occasions because of this. Today I made a ticket reporting a player for MRDM at least 10 to 15 times before it was accepted by a different staff named "You". However while I was waiting for my ticket(s) to be accepted Its Ya Boi Green actually pulled me into a sit and I thought he finally accepted it just for him to warn me for earraping with my boombox and then he returned me and ignored a much bigger issue which was the mass RDM I was trying to report. By the time the other staff member named You had accepted my ticket, it has been so long that the logs disappeared and the culprit got away with MRDM. The staff member You even said that he also did not like Its Ya Boi Green. In conclusion, I believe Its Ya Boi Green is a very unprofessional administrator who allows his personal bias to interfere with administrating which tells me that he cares more about personal beefs than actually policing the server and giving justice to a player who MRDMed. I enjoy this server and the players on it and I hate to have to make this report, thank you for reading and considering my report.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

No
  • cmonBruh 1
  • crybaby -1 2

You don't have any evidence? I mean if you can't prove he was ignoring your sits then nothing can be done....

Also if there were other staff members on at the time why are you only blaming this on green? And do you know if green was AFK or not, or was he dealing with other stuff therefor unable to accept your sits?

Tickets are only up for like 1-2 minutes not even 2 I dont think. Not only that but most Mods and the Admin was afk at times forcing me to take sits while in a vc catchin up with friends and one of the Super Admins. Trust me most of the sits that come in arent being purposely left just because we don't like someone. They're missed because of a few things usually other sits supersedes them (either called before yours or yours isn't as important as a MassRDM sit an example is 'how do I make meth') Or your ticket doesn't give us enough info going into the sit, or even finally we're afk/all in sits.

The only thing here I'm seeing is "This guy doesn't like me because my sit wasn't taken by him, and he punished me for doing something I could get punished for so he MUST be biased"

Like bro legit Me, 2 other Mods an SMod and a Admin were all on at the time. You mean to tell me that the other 4 dudes don't like you either and decided to just not take your sit just because; and that the Admin is the ONLY one who is biased JUST because he gave you a punishment? cmon bruh it just seems like you're mad that you got a warn and you're here to cry about it instead of actually making a report based off of actual stuff they did like abuse of power.

-1 from me.

All I was doing is that I walked down the street and i heard you playing fork on a plate earrape. I'm sorry that I didn't accept your sit, but that doesn't make me biased whenever I didn't accept your sit(I don't even know who you are). I was dealing with you playing earrape and other sits. There were also other mods on and a smod on so I thought atleast someone would take it.  But yea, my fault I guess for being "biased," so I apologize!

• f 1
3 hours ago, Fluoride Chugger said:

He is an administrator and was ignoring my tickets because of personal bias.

Staff shouldn't take sits on people that they have bias towards, whether it be positive or negative. Specifically to avoid people claiming bias, especially when there are other staff members on.

Today I made a ticket reporting a player for MRDM at least 10 to 15 times before it was accepted by a different staff named "You".

If you called 10-15 sits while there were multiple staff members on and nobody took them, why are you singling green out on this one? Because he walked past you while you were earraping and brought you to a sit? Seems that you're more angry that you got warned than you are the sits not being taken.

The staff member You even said that he also did not like Its Ya Boi Green.

Way to throw You under the bus lol, seems like something he should be bringing up to green or the admins instead of telling players that are clearly angry at green. That's if he even said it, this whole report seems like you rambling because you're mad.

I believe Its Ya Boi Green is a very unprofessional administrator who allows his personal bias to interfere with administrating which tells me that he cares more about personal beefs than actually policing the server and giving justice to a player who MRDMed.

That is what I would call a biased opinion. Many staff members were on and nobody took your 10-15 sits, and because green witnessed you breaking a rule and warned you for it you believe that makes him biased.

I hate to have to make this report

I hate that you made it as well, because it makes no sense.

I look forward to the reports of every other staff member online at the time that didn't take your sit, I'm sure they are biased as well.

• Thanks +1 1
  • crine +1 1

9 hours ago, Fluoride Chugger said:

Your In-Game Name:

Mike Hawke

Your Steam ID:

Who are you reporting?:

Its Ya Boi Green

Why are you reporting this player?:

He is an administrator and was ignoring my tickets because of personal bias. This administrator clearly dislikes me and has ignored my tickets on multiple occasions because of this. Today I made a ticket reporting a player for MRDM at least 10 to 15 times before it was accepted by a different staff named "You". However while I was waiting for my ticket(s) to be accepted Its Ya Boi Green actually pulled me into a sit and I thought he finally accepted it just for him to warn me for earraping with my boombox and then he returned me and ignored a much bigger issue which was the mass RDM I was trying to report. By the time the other staff member named You had accepted my ticket, it has been so long that the logs disappeared and the culprit got away with MRDM. The staff member You even said that he also did not like Its Ya Boi Green. In conclusion, I believe Its Ya Boi Green is a very unprofessional administrator who allows his personal bias to interfere with administrating which tells me that he cares more about personal beefs than actually policing the server and giving justice to a player who MRDMed. I enjoy this server and the players on it and I hate to have to make this report, thank you for reading and considering my report.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

No

sometimes staff cant get to sits because we are being flooded with them and we dont wanna 99% speed run sits. also no proof.... -1 from me