NLR is not a rule anymore

Rusty

I would never say anything close to that. I explained nlr to him saying it was more person base unless it is a raid. because he was trying to tell me nlr was 10mins and I told him that max raid time was 10mins. That unless it was a raid and it was not that there was no nlr unless the dude ran up and started talking shit/messing with him. And he did not I asked for a video from both parties and they did not have any so I left it because to me they were both in the wrong with nlr. and I left it at an educated moment. So i am lost with this report.

I think the nlr is a 1 sided story from which I heard both sides broke nlr so neither got punished. Im hearing 2 different stories theres no evidence to back up what your saying. If this is a report it should be on the staff member who dealt with it, as he was in the wrong for telling you nlr wasnt a thing. (if he did). Just provide evidence

2 hours ago, ناز السيطرة على ج said:

says he will stay out of topic because of bias.

Proceeds to add to the topic anyway. 

Anyways, do you have footage or any type of evidence at all for the report? 

when i said i would stay out of the topic I was referring to I will not be defending either side I will stay on the outside and just watch this go down.

The bottom was a personal opinion and then I start my watching this whole thing go down type thing

52 minutes ago, DeerDaddy said:

I will stay on the outside and just watch this go down

word

1 hour ago, Lean said:

Just provide evidence

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

”we absolutely require evidence. Unless the player you're reporting has been causing many issues before, the report will most likely become invalid without any evidence”

16 hours ago, Lean said:

I think the nlr is a 1 sided story from which I heard both sides broke nlr so neither got punished. Im hearing 2 different stories theres no evidence to back up what your saying. If this is a report it should be on the staff member who dealt with it, as he was in the wrong for telling you nlr wasnt a thing. (if he did). Just provide evidence

That was a sit I had the day this report came up!

Anyways yeah until evidence is provided Ima go ahead and say -1

• Blue. locked this topic