On the abolishment of harassment/toxicity rules

9 minutes ago, Quas said:

That is the point, get rid of the rules. The rules allow for an aggressively toxic nature to manifest because people can weaponize the rules to get players banned

i mean some can be "weaponized" but I don't think it should be allowed to say slurs or just harrass people I think those rules should stay

In my experience people, who are now removed, such as Fuel would take advantage of the harassment rules and go out of their way to suck people into a trap so they could get them banned or punished in some way. On the other hand, going out of your way to harass someone is just sad. This whole proposal just seems like a ploy to be allowed to harass and get people you don't like off the server. Your entire first post is just "i am conservative and im tired of these damn snowflakes not letting me scream the nword."

"who most likely lacks a father or God,"

"he lacks social skills, impulse control, or never had truly masculine friends," 

Why not say instead "I think I am superior to people with differing beliefs, autism, gay people, and women and I want them off the server because they don't like me screaming how I hate them."

This solution will never happen and you sound genuinely delusional in all of your replies. 

• Like +1 2
On 6/25/2022 at 10:42 PM, rad said:

This whole proposal just seems like a ploy to be allowed to harass and get people you don't like off the server. Your entire first post is just "i am conservative and im tired of these damn snowflakes not letting me scream the nword."

Not true, like I literally just want to be left alone, and do my own thing. I dont want the rules removed because I personally want to be able to mess with other players or anything like that. I just want to be able to play the server and occasionally engage in trash talk without someone doing the whole "Stop! Stop!" thing as an attempt to get me to keep going until they eventually report me.

The way I play the server, I tend to piss a lot of people off (kidnapping, cop, any other hated shenanigans) and when I do so, usually enemies are made. When I make these enemies, they tend to do things such as kill me with whatever chance they get, stay in my general area so if I slip up they can engage, or anything else similar. Now, there is nothing wrong with this, makes the server more fun. The issue is when it gets personal, and they are unable to channel their anger in a way that isnt destructive. What happens at this point is they usually say something in OOC something that doesnt include my name, but is directed at me. Me picking up on this, I respond back, keeping it tame nothing too crazy, maybe a simple "Shut up retard" or "Keep crying" then it devolves into an argument, then we get to the "Stop" phase which is when they give a "warning" that if I dont stop, something bad will happen, so this is the point where I seize. Half the time, this is when their last ditch effort is engaged, which is where they say "Thank you for stopping" in PMs, sometimes OOC, but usually PMs. I think were all aware this is reverse psychology, and I know this because only the most toxic and terribly obnoxious people do this. 

Also, it has nothing to do with slurs, I am not talking about those as of now, I dont even say them really. I personally dont see why politics is being involved in this either, theres not even anything political in my post.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:42 PM, rad said:

Why not say instead "I think I am superior to people with differing beliefs, autism, gay people, and women and I want them off the server because they don't like me screaming how I hate them."

This solution will never happen and you sound genuinely delusional in all of your replies. 

This is stupid, I hold no hatred for anyone, especially anyone with autism or women. As far as the delusion thing, thats extremely ironic and foolish to say. (that being said, my beliefs are superior)