Journey Journal

Day 200

Regretfully we are here on day 200. Didn't want it to last this long but it is what it is. I have no updates on the search; just a whole lot of the same shit. Server had an eventful moment. There was pretty much a raid of the server, lot of rdm, propblock, spam, etc. From what I've heard it was either a youtuber by the name of Jaythegermanpotato organizing the raid, or a rival server was behind it. Not entirely sure. Other than that it has been a pretty normal day, bunch of people arguing about science and religion and non-stop grinding.

Here's to day 200!

• Like +1 2
1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Day 200

Regretfully we are here on day 200. Didn't want it to last this long but it is what it is. I have no updates on the search; just a whole lot of the same shit. Server had an eventful moment. There was pretty much a raid of the server, lot of rdm, propblock, spam, etc. From what I've heard it was either a youtuber by the name of Jaythegermanpotato organizing the raid, or a rival server was behind it. Not entirely sure. Other than that it has been a pretty normal day, bunch of people arguing about science and religion and non-stop grinding.

Here's to day 200!

too bad i missed that, I wish you luck for the coming 200 days mr spartan

• Like +1 1
  • Thanks +1 1

Day 202

Still have not found the hobo pet. In other news I did find a friendly headcrab that didn't attack me so I gave him a home and named him. A picture of that can be found below. Also came close to double or nothing jackpot but in the end lost everything.

Current trash collection numbers: 3,287

spacer.png

Edited by Spartan
  • Like +1 2

Day 202

According to the math I did I should have gotten the hobo pet right now; guess I'm very unlucky. But I have a good feeling about tomorrow. It surely has to be the day I get it.

• Like +1 4