Why were you banned or warned?

breaking entities (which i clearly didnt) i also have video proof

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

false ban on dyln because he thinks i destroyed intitites

Who warned/banned you?

vote ban

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 hour

ok so clearly dyln still has his pants in a bunch and mad about something. he not only targeted me twice in two days when he was already warned about staying away from me and others in my friend group. he does a vote ban on me for no good reason. he thinks i was destroying entities or whatever. when i was not doing clearly on video. i did not destroy anything and it was a false ban.

Video link below:

• thumbdown -1 2
  • crybaby -1 1
25 minutes ago, Tene said:

can you provide footage from the actual raid mr shadeskull?

Game DVR is set to One minute that is all that was got. logs will show that i did not destroy or had any other entities besides processor that is shown in video.

• thumbdown -1 1

Get your shit straight.

1. I did not vote ban you. I was in the process of writing a forums report when Andy bit the bullet and started the vote.

2. This video starts after the door was breached and you can clearly see the smoke grenades that I've thrown.

3. I have a full session recording today of me basing in the bank with some other people and IF what you're saying about me not raiding is true, it should be completely impossible for us to have so much stuff. Green can confirm the amount of stuff we had was surprising to even him (it's not normal for us randoms to have so much shit)

4. You are using the "no contact" order some moderator placed on us as a shield from being raided, which as far as I know is no such thing. Then, you continue to be toxic to me when you get unbanned. 

Personally I think you should be punished for directly lying in a forums report, but that's not up to me.

Shortly after this gets posted I will have uploaded a video of not only every raid I have done in that session, but of the FULL raid on you and you clearly breaking your ents.

bU93nMT

[VIP] [Advert] ShadeSkull2500: dyln is a bitch ass motherfucker who bans people for no reason

12 minutes ago, ShadeSkull2500 said:

logs will show

Since no staff were on at the time, there are no purchase logs available to us. Please stop lying to get me in trouble.

Relevant footage starts at 0:57
Dylns video is pretty clear to me, looks like you deserved the ban and appealing a vote-ban isnt really worth the struggle as its already over. the fact your making a appeal to lie about it looks bad.

59 minutes ago, dyln said:

Since no staff were on at the time, there are no purchase logs available to us. Please stop lying to get me in trouble.

that video does not show me "destroying" anything you assumed by "shooting" which i clearly was not doing. my only entity in that base was the harvest processor. honestly greens input is legit just against me. my video is no different from his. but sure whatever dude. 

4 minutes ago, ShadeSkull2500 said:

that video does not show me "destroying" anything you assumed by "shooting" which i clearly was not doing

i mean you can hear the shooting at wood though...

• Tyz37 locked this topic