Posted (edited)

In-Game Name

Smelly

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:79747206

Why were you banned or warned?

IRDM

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I was reported by OG BOT DUMBASS from an incident that happened like 3 days ago. I thought he had shot me from outside spawn tunnel so I came out of the spawn tunnel and gunned him down. He said that he did not actually attack me. I told him the reason I killed him in chat and was never reported in game. I was online for hours after this happened and there were plenty of staff online if he had reported it. This mans purposely waited to report it on the forums because the outcome is typically a straight ban rather than a warn in game. A lot of people in the report thread even said that it should be a warn rather than a ban and I end up getting a 3 day ban with a clean ban record? Da fuq is that? I have a few random warns mixed into my record but literally 0 bans since I started years ago and I get banned for this?

PS: I am on vacation so I couldn't respond in the time limit Isaac gave me

Who warned/banned you?

Lewd

How long were you warned or banned for?

3d
Edited by Smelly
  • Sad Clown 2

You're an ex staff member, and you intentionally RDMed, if it was a staff member taking the sit and they saw the evidence it would most likely have been a ban also. In the clip it clearly shows he never even shot at the spawn tunnel, so your whole excuse of 'i thought he shot at me!' doesn't really work. You were literally dead at the time of OG even being near spawn tunnel and you weren't inside spawn tunnel until after he had left, no one had even shot into spawn tunnel (as you can hear in OG's evidence). I don't think an ex staff member should be let off with a warn for something like this where it quite clearly shows you killing him for 0 reason, on purpose, with an excuse that doesn't even make sense as no one was even shooting during OG's clip, you also walked straight up to him, pulled the gun out and immediately opened fire. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tene said:

You're an ex staff member, and you intentionally RDMed, if it was a staff member taking the sit and they saw the evidence it would most likely have been a ban also. In the clip it clearly shows he never even shot at the spawn tunnel, so your whole excuse of 'i thought he shot at me!' doesn't really work. You were literally dead at the time of OG even being near spawn tunnel and you weren't inside spawn tunnel until after he had left, no one had even shot into spawn tunnel (as you can hear in OG's evidence). I don't think an ex staff member should be let off with a warn for something like this where it quite clearly shows you killing him for 0 reason, on purpose, with an excuse that doesn't even make sense as no one was even shooting during OG's clip, you also walked straight up to him, pulled the gun out and immediately opened fire. 

Said Everything perfectly.. 

Falsely killing someone (RDM)

Accidental: Verbal warning would be given unless it could have obviously been avoided. 
Intentional: Warning or a 1-3 day ban

If the player is RDMing for false reasons and is asked to stop (ex: Revolution is over but still killing CP) the ban should result in a 1 hour - 24-hour ban depending on the player's attitude

If the player killed the person for "Revenge RDM" because they are angry they lost then it should result in a warn - 3-day ban depending on the player's attitude and punishment history

If the player killed the person for no reason but to just kill them, a 3-day ban should be issued for "No Intention to RP"

Edited by {GN} Isaac

-1 Tene laid everything out for you.  No one shot into the tunnel, you walked up to him and blasted him !  Ex staff should be treated as current staff and know better…

• Like +1 1
Posted (edited)

I didn't wait to make the report on purpose. As you said in chat "didn't you shoot at me" I genuinely thought I did something wrong and clipped it for review in case I got reported for it (if I get banned for anything longer than a week I am re perma banned). I forgot that I had clipped it. The day I made the report was when I was going through clips to see what was needed to be deleted from my computer or not, and from that point on, looking back into the clip, I realized that I didn't even shoot at you, so it came to mind that you really did RDM me. 

Edited by OG BOT Dumbass
  • Like +1 1
  • crybaby -1 3