inf party members

Category:

Exploit

Priority:

Low

Description:

wasnt going to write this cuz its basicalyl common knowledge but saw byonic post on it so.. you can get infinite party members and bypass party limit

How to reproduce:

get 7/8 or close to max, then just invite a lot of people before an 8th has joined

this addition also after fixing this 🙂

On 5/11/2022 at 10:41 AM, Tene said:

Description:

wasnt going to write this cuz its basicalyl common knowledge but saw byonic post on it so.. you can get infinite party members and bypass party limit

How to reproduce:

get 7/8 or close to max, then just invite a lot of people before an 8th has joined

Well to reproduce all you need to do is just invite players even after the 7th has joined { Personally it would not effect players unless ] If the players are playing as cp or as raiders and get a buff to all members. i don't see how this is an exploit more of a bug more then anything exploiting is practically finding ways to manipulate the code and get profits under the table since this is a party thing and within some simple bypass code i would not consider this to be exploiting more loop holing. I would like to see this stay or since [ Party's cant defend raids ] remove party limits. 

• thumbdown -1 2
11 hours ago, Byonic said:

Well to reproduce all you need to do is just invite players even after the 7th has joined { Personally it would not effect players unless ] If the players are playing as cp or as raiders and get a buff to all members. i don't see how this is an exploit more of a bug more then anything exploiting is practically finding ways to manipulate the code and get profits under the table since this is a party thing and within some simple bypass code i would not consider this to be exploiting more loop holing. I would like to see this stay or since [ Party's cant defend raids ] remove party limits. 

no this is an exploit i think u just need to learn what an exploit is sir theyre not all infinite money glitches, this benefits players because u can have 20 people in ur party defending u when u get cuffed, or as you say the party buffs, it is indeed an exploit much like the piano exploit !! loopholing is more rule based.. u cant loophole the code without it being exploiting/bugusing.. also idk what ur response provided to this post u just repeated what i said and then tried to say it wasnt an exploit because u are the one using it.. snoozable please reply if u are adding value

• Like +1 2
4 minutes ago, Tene said:

no this is an exploit i think u just need to learn what an exploit is sir theyre not all infinite money glitches, this benefits players because u can have 20 people in ur party defending u when u get cuffed, or as you say the party buffs, it is indeed an exploit much like the piano exploit !! loopholing is more rule based.. u cant loophole the code without it being exploiting/bugusing.. also idk what ur response provided to this post u just repeated what i said and then tried to say it wasnt an exploit because u are the one using it.. snoozable please reply if u are adding value

... Added value > would like to see it stay or change

2 hours ago, Byonic said:

... Added value > would like to see it stay or change

it is an exploit not suggestion sir

• Like +1 2