Fuel ban appeal

Just now, Seth Subz said:

Oh yeah I forgot about that lmao, yeah I believe that. I called you a pussy because you are stuck in the past and refuse to believe that this is a new era.

See, that's exactly what I'm saying when I said you have no control lol.

"You don't wanna join a discord with a bunch of people you dislike? PUSSY. Oh what you don't like that we alt into the community and try to stir shit up? GET OVER IT PUSSY ITS A NEW ERA"

A new era of what fuel? What could you possibly bring to the community that would warrant giving you a chance?

Just now, cobaselic said:

See, that's exactly what I'm saying when I said you have no control lol.

"You don't wanna join a discord with a bunch of people you dislike? PUSSY. Oh what you don't like that we alt into the community and try to stir shit up? GET OVER IT PUSSY ITS A NEW ERA"

A new era of what fuel? What could you possibly bring to the community that would warrant giving you a chance?

I've proven it on my alts. I wanted to jam with you and play music like nothing ever happened, and you were down till you saw it was the big bad fuel. I was on the server as the cove, being nice to people, giving them money, RPing. Helping people out with questions. Not breaking the rules. I just hate injustice with a passion and I just don't like the directions everything is going. I don't have any problems with you, neither does all of game night. We just think that for no apparent reason for such you are just brainwashed. I thought long and hard about which team is in the right and all I can say is that no community is without flaws. But you guys have guidelines that you're following selectively.

I don't have to be on the server as fuel if your'e wanting and you can put me on titsrp parole lol (but i think that no chance of appeal ever is pretty darn harsh) 

1 minute ago, Seth Subz said:

ve proven it on my alts. I wanted to jam with you and play music like nothing ever happened, and you were down till you saw it was the big bad fuel.

I was down until you started wilding in my DMs about a new era lolol. Which in itself showed that nothings changed.

Posted (edited)
Just now, Blue. said:

No, you are not allowed to return to the server. You were community removed  -1

Come on blue, old reliable? Please give a real reason that isn't what everyone always says.

I've talked to you after, added you in DM's, and we chilled. I didn't even say anything to you before then. Don't act like you don't know that i'm horrible..

Who are you standing up for who have I slandered aside from people who did ugly things

Edited by Seth Subz
16 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

I will take the warning to post on this appeal (im like jesus)

you should explain why your youtube channel was converted into something that posted rap videos about how people were pedophiles for months after your ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuIe5bFfpE

You are also not apologizing for anything that did get you banned, instead trying to be unbanned on the premise that new people don't know why you were banned? (this is the supposed logic bomb in question)

the youtube channel seems to have been converted to something run by multiple people but it was originally fuels account

Omg you don’t get warned anymore for posting things that actually contribute to the appeal (fun fact) 

1 hour ago, Seth Subz said:

Nobody directly involved in this situation is staff anymore. Nobody was affected. I cannot stress this enough.

oh the misery
unknown.png

• Like +1 3
  • Thanks +1 1
  • monkas 1
Just now, Kilobyte said:

oh the misery
unknown.png

Did you prove this???? I don't even remember that. The first time I alted was only a few months ago. Like I can see why I might have said that but Idk... . Obviously I don't think it's true. If it was today it wasn't me and if it wasn't Idk when you got it. I can confirm the time period and if I did say it i'll admit it. I'm sorry if I did but Idk if i didnt.

• Confused 1
  • cmonBruh 1

I'm gonna go ahead and DENY this. You and the other various members of gamenight were community removed with no chance of appeal. Stop appealing, nobody really cares past it being mildly entertaining.

• Sad 1
  • thumbdown -1 1