Fuel ban appeal

In-Game Name

Fuel

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:188456290

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned permanently for a requested community removal, doge distributed the ban. This was my ban till miles without being told anything decided to reban my forums account. It was already a removal. I think that a lot of the ways things were handled were downright silly, and I'd like to have a second apraissal. Aside from my abusing of forums to make a satire senior mod app, alting my requested ban, and just slandering a bunch of staff, i've not done anything ireprehensible on the servers platforms:

Nothing that would get any other player banned at least.

I believe that I was banned for personal biases because of people disliking me and honestly, I get it. But I wasn't disliked for what I did, every second on the server people were telling me to kill myself before I did all of this. People didn't like me because I was a 13 year old staff member who told them what to do and took the game too seriously, and despite admins telling me I lost my "reputation and goodname" I obtained as a staff member when I have done this, I had none to begin with. Exhibit A:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/702741540379820052/972719016974094396/unknown.png
Exhibit B: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/702741540379820052/972719144539676682/unknown.png
Exhibit C: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/702741540379820052/972719393752621106/unknown.png

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I was permanently banned for a requested community removal. Since then, I've alted multiple times, but done nothing that could have gotten me permanently banned. The issues
that I have caused inflict no players of the staff, and I have openly been told that they don't want to unban me because it would cause "drama" as an irrelevant player
who is talked about in the discord everyday, I don't think that people even know who I am! What would be the issue of simply giving me the chance that I deserved?

Apparently, being a member of the game night server is an automatic permanent blacklist from the server according to the admins. This makes no sense to me because I don't get
what has been so heinous. We were staff members that nobody on the staff team except those in the 'game night clique' liked.

You can't inherantly be a server that follows the guidelines and rules of the player if you permanently ban a player based upon thought crime. I wasn't even in the game night
server when I brought up the idea of appealing but apparently the admin team said that I was still bad 'juju' and that somehow being in game night is some sort of infectious
disease. This is all their words by the way.

I was given the argument that "Permanent ban" requests are never lifted but this is false on multiple seperate occassions.

https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11464-friscos-ban-appeal-regret-requesting-a-perma/#comment-78310
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16337-appealing-my-removal-from-community/#comment-111610
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16021-removal-from-community-appeal/#comment-109371

Permanent bans don't exist. They don't, they never have been. The people hated the most have been unbanned. What did I do specifically??? I would think that if I broke so
many guidelines and rules that they'd swear that they had a really good reason. There's been multiple cited reasons for why i've been banned, and none are the same depending
on who says them. I think that people say the reason for my ban is such and such based upon personal feelings on a day to day basis. I am asking for the end of the bullshit.
This is the end of the line. Explain to me exactly the rules that I broke, and if there is no straight answer as given in agreeance by all superadmins, listed in the MOTD
at time of my ban, then my ban is false. And your reasons would be false too.

My case is no different from all the other people who have been banned. I've been banned for a year and yes I regret being banned, there was no point in it, I didn't need to,
but I learned that asking for a ban is stupid, I just get bored. As did frisco. Anyone who asks a community removal request does it for uneducated silly reasons. It's abuse
of the ban system.

You want proof that my ban was a requested community removal? Do some digging. In fact, you know it is. You made the claim that it was because you don't want game night to be
in the server. Where is that in my ban reason? I saw "Community Removal" and "You're outta here bro" both by people that aren't staff anymore, the people that said that people
don't want me here because I am part of game night.

I'm alting to appeal this because conceivably there is no way any of the admins will even hear me out or let me appeal. I've asked, I got unbanned, then sugar banned me for no
reason. I got no explanations. I don't think anything else needs to be said, except you guys admitting that you just have inherant biases against certain players because
you think they were annoying, and infringed on peoples experience. I'ld say I have a pretty good player rapport, when I was online newer players always asked me for advice,
I was kind to people on my alts, I helped with questions, and gave people advice as staff that would help them grow. It seems the only people who had a problem with me are the
minges. Is there something i'm not getting? Why is it that in the discords, on the forums, on the servers, the people that are talking to me are people that i've had issues
with in the past because of me being in sits with them for their bullshit, certain staff members that we inherantly were biased against me.

DO read all the information of a sit before claiming it.

DO go to admin land using !sit.

DON’T issue a punishment without a sit.

Some would argue i'm taking this too seriously, yeah I am but I am making a case. Solidblock.dev is infringing on my community rights and I would appreciate an appraisal
in accordance with the motd at time of ban in March of 2021. I can tell you that the only people that even talk or remember me are the people that were staff when I joined
People that were players when I was banned
People I talked to after
The new players don't know about this, they dont even know why I was banned. It's a relevancy circle thing which is what I was trying to argue against.

This is what I propose. I propose that I be unbanned because it's clear nobody cares at all anymore, I don't cause anything, and there's no problems for me joining back.
The argument that it would cause drama is bullshit. Had I never doen anything there would still be drama because darkrp servers are dramatic, and people always want a new thing
to shit on.

I left game night for my own personal reasons, I joined back for my own personal reasons. In your own words how can me who is irrelevant cause any relevant issues in the first
place. It just makes no sense. Anyways, I have thrown logic bombs, I am expecting the cookie cutter reply

If you would like any information at all, please talk to me at Fuel#4258 on discord, staff I will be happy to answer your questions. New players alike, you don't know me
unles someone said anything because I never affected you. It's just a personal feud between a few of the main characters. In fact, the people game night has had issues
with before are literally in the discord. We don't care anymore, why do you?

Who warned/banned you?

Doge Skeletor (Miles is ignored because that was un-consulted)

How long were you warned or banned for?

Perma

There isn't much else to say. Please don't deny this on the premise that I didn't even make the effort to ask to be unbanned. I did, I did what we told people who were perma'd to do. EVERYONE who was perma'd to do. Any new staff out there, talk to me before you talk to other staff members, and if you do talk to staff, do it privately. Don't deny my appeal instantly. I would like to hear the community responses. Despite what people say on here, new staff, please do talk to me before making a decision, I don't always voice my opinions in the most coherant way, but I am a better speaker in voice.

Any further evidence, will be provided at Fuel#4258. Nobody directly involved in this situation is staff anymore. Nobody was affected. I cannot stress this enough.

Clowns, please don't hold back. Show your true colors to everyone.

• Sad Clown 1
  • crybaby -1 1

https://ibb.co/v1PfQ3w
https://ibb.co/gb2ry4t
https://ibb.co/P1Gg8sY

You're trying to get back into the community and prove you aren't all that bad, but the first thing you do is try to start some shit.

Miraculously the discord conversation we had when you alted a month or so ago has disappeared, that was pretty eye opening to be completely honest. I've given you the benefit of the doubt this whole time, and have been one of the only 3 or 4 people that have tried to get you another shot.

You showed yourself pretty well, so imma break this appeal apart.

We'll start with alts:

https://ibb.co/yscyVZz

Pretty sure sugar has a list of all of them in a funny video, that doesn't count who knows how many discord alts.

50 minutes ago, Seth Subz said:

You can't inherantly be a server that follows the guidelines and rules of the player if you permanently ban a player based upon thought crime. I wasn't even in the game night
server when I brought up the idea of appealing but apparently the admin team said that I was still bad 'juju' and that somehow being in game night is some sort of infectious
disease. This is all their words by the way.

I'll speak on this one, because I was the one asked if you should be given another chance. My response was along the lines of "if he's quit fucking with gamenight then why not, but if he still hangs around them he can go fuck off somewhere". Which is when you launched the aforementioned rant in my DM's. How all the people in TitsRP are weak and only dislike you because you have them warnings. You went as far as to say that I'm a pussy because I wouldn't accept an invite to the gamenight discord lolol. You said that those were all our words, I would like to see if you have screenshots or something because I clearly recall you losing your shit over something as miniscule as saying that people around you make you a shitty dude to be around.

54 minutes ago, Seth Subz said:

I would think that if I broke so
many guidelines and rules that they'd swear that they had a really good reason. There's been multiple cited reasons for why i've been banned, and none are the same depending
on who says them. I think that people say the reason for my ban is such and such based upon personal feelings on a day to day basis.

You were community removed because you were all toxic as fuck and incredibly racist lol.

56 minutes ago, Seth Subz said:

I don't think anything else needs to be said, except you guys admitting that you just have inherant biases against certain players because
you think they were annoying, and infringed on peoples experience.

You were all toxic and racist as fuck.

57 minutes ago, Seth Subz said:

I left game night for my own personal reasons, I joined back for my own personal reasons. In your own words how can me who is irrelevant cause any relevant issues in the first
place. It just makes no sense. Anyways, I have thrown logic bombs, I am expecting the cookie cutter reply

Again, the aforementioned rant you launched when I said that gamenight was shit and that you shouldn't be around if you still fuck with them. That simple sentence alone had you wilding out not only in my DM's, but in the tits discord as well. This was not very long ago lolol. You have not thrown any logic bombs, you have went YOU GUYS JUST DONT LIKE ME I AINT DO ANYTHING.

59 minutes ago, Seth Subz said:

Any new staff out there, talk to me before you talk to other staff members

I think you mean "any new staff out there talk to me before you talk to other people who were there and have dealt with my bullshit so that I can influence your opinion before they can".

1 hour ago, Seth Subz said:

Nobody directly involved in this situation is staff anymore. Nobody was affected. I cannot stress this enough.

People left the server because of you guys. The stress all of you put on the entirety of the staff team and the server was pretty ridiculous, all because you guys couldn't say the n-word smh. To say that nobody was affected is pretty goofy.

Fuel, I've said it more times than I can count, I've always thought you were alright. But I believe that you have absolutely no control over yourself. You couldn't stop yourself from wilding out in the discord, you couldn't stop yourself from wilding out on me, couldn't stop alting, couldn't even stop yourself from alting on the forums and trying to stir shit up hours before you made this appeal, and then trying to call people clowns in the conclusion of the appeal.

I feel I've said enough. This post has useful information and is in no way a shit post, I would like for it to stay per the newest set of forums rules. -1

Posted (edited)

I will take the warning to post on this appeal (im like jesus)

you should explain why your youtube channel was converted into something that posted rap videos about how people were pedophiles for months after your ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuIe5bFfpE

You are also not apologizing for anything that did get you banned, instead trying to be unbanned on the premise that new people don't know why you were banned? (this is the supposed logic bomb in question)

the youtube channel seems to have been converted to something run by multiple people but it was originally fuels account

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
  • Like +1 1
  • Thanks +1 1
3 minutes ago, cobaselic said:

https://ibb.co/v1PfQ3w
https://ibb.co/gb2ry4t
https://ibb.co/P1Gg8sY

You're trying to get back into the community and prove you aren't all that bad, but the first thing you do is try to start some shit.

Miraculously the discord conversation we had when you alted a month or so ago has disappeared, that was pretty eye opening to be completely honest. I've given you the benefit of the doubt this whole time, and have been one of the only 3 or 4 people that have tried to get you another shot.

You showed yourself pretty well, so imma break this appeal apart.

We'll start with alts:

https://ibb.co/yscyVZz

Pretty sure sugar has a list of all of them in a funny video, that doesn't count who knows how many discord alts.

I'll speak on this one, because I was the one asked if you should be given another chance. My response was along the lines of "if he's quit fucking with gamenight then why not, but if he still hangs around them he can go fuck off somewhere". Which is when you launched the aforementioned rant in my DM's. How all the people in TitsRP are weak and only dislike you because you have them warnings. You went as far as to say that I'm a pussy because I wouldn't accept an invite to the gamenight discord lolol. You said that those were all our words, I would like to see if you have screenshots or something because I clearly recall you losing your shit over something as miniscule as saying that people around you make you a shitty dude to be around.

You were community removed because you were all toxic as fuck and incredibly racist lol.

You were all toxic and racist as fuck.

Again, the aforementioned rant you launched when I said that gamenight was shit and that you shouldn't be around if you still fuck with them. That simple sentence alone had you wilding out not only in my DM's, but in the tits discord as well. This was not very long ago lolol. You have not thrown any logic bombs, you have went YOU GUYS JUST DONT LIKE ME I AINT DO ANYTHING.

I think you mean "any new staff out there talk to me before you talk to other people who were there and have dealt with my bullshit so that I can influence your opinion before they can".

People left the server because of you guys. The stress all of you put on the entirety of the staff team and the server was pretty ridiculous, all because you guys couldn't say the n-word smh. To say that nobody was affected is pretty goofy.

Fuel, I've said it more times than I can count, I've always thought you were alright. But I believe that you have absolutely no control over yourself. You couldn't stop yourself from wilding out in the discord, you couldn't stop yourself from wilding out on me, couldn't stop alting, couldn't even stop yourself from alting on the forums and trying to stir shit up hours before you made this appeal, and then trying to call people clowns in the conclusion of the appeal.

I feel I've said enough. This post has useful information and is in no way a shit post, I would like for it to stay per the newest set of forums rules. -1

yeah, i want to influence their opinion with fact. The fact that my ban was bullshit. Toxic as fuck and racist sounds a lot like some people who were and weren'ty in this community anymore. I don't deny what I said in DM's, I think I just disabled my acc.

1 minute ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

I will take the warning to post on this appeal (im like jesus)

you should explain why your youtube channel was converted into something that posted rap videos about how people were pedophiles for months after your ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuIe5bFfpE

You are also not apologizing for anything that did get you banned, instead trying to be unbanned on the premise that new people don't know why you were banned? (this is the supposed logic bomb in question)

Seems like there's a pattern here. Walter talking about actual people who said certain things doing a certain thing with proof to back it up versus ????? He didn't call anyone who wasn't one one. And if you argue it stirred drama, it was off server and wasn't advertised by him. It was just on his channel.

1 hour ago, Seth Subz said:

this section confuses me because only one of these links involve requesting a perma and the others are community removals caused by some type of action ?

unless you mean in general permanent bans are never lifted IDK 

Oh yeah I forgot about that lmao, yeah I believe that. I called you a pussy because you are stuck in the past and refuse to believe that this is a new era.