Report on GoatNuts

1 hour ago, Sewer said:

Player in question was using a Disguise Swep.

Not to mention this would be a FailRP situation if he wasn't and therefore is supposed to be handled in game with /demote.

I'll take my warning now.

wrong why would it be handled with /demote if hes a staff member breaking the rules

3 hours ago, Sewer said:

Player in question was using a Disguise Swep.

Not to mention this would be a FailRP situation if he wasn't and therefore is supposed to be handled in game with /demote.

I'll take my warning now.

Actually it would not be only a vote demote thing. It would be more of a talking to for it or a kick if a staff ticket was made. It is not extremely serious having just been mic spam. You can just mute his voice through the E menu or tab menu. This honestly just seems petty that you did this just to try to get him demoted or warned.

I am giving a -1 for any serious punishment. All this would require is for him to be talked to about it at most.

Edited by Tyz37
Editing my wording

Only 1% of the whole video lengh someone has been able to hear me micspam, and most of the people have heard me for less than a second, too little time to notice.

This report looks kinda petty to me to just get me in trouble, i wasn't harming anyone, most of the time i was micspamming without anyone in hearing range, and i wasn't even micspamming something ear-piercening loud.

I technically broke the rules? Yes.

is it bad enough for me to get seriously punished? I don't believe so.

Edited by ¡TzFurry!
  • Like +1 1

i mean technically he broke rules, no one reported him on the server so i see why he continued, but again, technically he did break rules

+1 for talking to 
-1 for serious punishment

While he did break the rules, no one reported him . If no one reported him that usually means he wasn’t bothering anyone with the mic spam . He will be talked to , but dishing out punishment for this is a -1

If no one bothered to report him in game for it I'd be -1 for punishment going any further than a note in his warns and not a hard warn. If there is proof of a ticket you made in game for it and it just getting denied or ignored then I'd change it from a -1 to a +1. 

Him basically saying "Yeah I broke the rules but it isn't serious so I shouldn't get punished" isn't how we hold anyone to rule breaking. I've banned people for a day to 3 days for purposely saying the N-word in chat when they've been on the server for years.