False Warn? And Horribly Harassed.

In-Game Name

Beup

Your Steam ID

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262221060/

Why were you banned or warned?

I was warned because of the reason "RDM"

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I have been playing the server for nearly 2 weeks following the rules as best as I possible can , I have not gotten a single warning until I was pulled into a sit by an unmatured staff members named "BriskyBri" and "kio". Not even 30 seconds into the sit, I was being attacked by both members in the sit "Koda and BriskyBri, it was clear they were friends. I offered to show BriskyBri the scenario to prove my innocence, And then I was told "shut up or im gonna cum in your ass?". After being told that I asked if someone more mature and willing to talk to me would take my sit. Then my teammate in discord said I was getting raided I asked for my punishment for that I could save my base from their friends raiding it, but they refused to let me go, but instead kept me in the sit until my base was stripped clean. While being left in the sit, I told BriskyBri "you're a joke dude, I need a different staff member to handle my sit, and reevaluate the situation." I was instantly gigamuted for calling her a guy? and then she goes "and for you to think im a boy? you guys are really mad stupid, anyways im going to get Kio over here since you're bread dead kid." then Kio tps, I asked him If we could talk alone. So he drags me into an area, and the proceeds to say multiple times that he "cannot hear me" and says "youre trolling me", in the clips I have, I was 1000% trying to talk to him about the scenario. And then I get brought back into the toxic circle of 3 people attacking me and have no chance to prove myself. Im hoping I can prove myself here on the forums, even if I broke a rule and RDM'd it was intentional. I hope you can review these clips although I dont have them edited down. But atleast it shows the ENTIRE situation and see how unprofessional this sit was and see how I was mistreated and trolled. And I would also like to mention during the sit I was wacked MULTIPLE times by the person who called the sit, and that player received no punishment. - IGN "Koda"

Who warned/banned you?

"BriskyBri"

How long were you warned or banned for?

unsure of when the warn expires

https://youtu.be/TqfdIubejHM

Edited by Beup
  • crybaby -1 5

This is RDM, there’s been a new rule implemented that without being on the front doors you cannot defend the base, and you asking for another staff member whilst your sit has been taking isn’t the right attitude you want to have if you want to get lucky and get off a warn! -1

Asking for someone for someone that is actually mature to take my sit is wrong. Noted. "shut up ill cum in your ass" What great staff you have here guys. B)

I don't really understand why you make this appeal? 

I tried talking to you in game and even tried pulling you to the side so I could have a 1 on 1 of the whole situation that was going on but everytime I brought you for that 1 on 1 you would say "so..." then go completely silent... I would ask you why you're not talking and you'd said you were... I would bring you back to briski thn you would talk? I'd assume your mic was working so I'd bring you for a 1 on 1 AGAIN and you'd be DEAD silent so I assumed you were trolling me and wasn't serious AT ALL... it's gonna be a fat -1 from me 

From what I have  seen in these comments I have seen, I don't think a single person reviewed any footage here. And if you did and do not see a problem with your staff, you should not be running a server. 

6 minutes ago, Beup said:

^ was talking 1000% the entire time. you were just trolling B)

Can you please post the whole video to when I came into the sit?

5 minutes ago, Beup said:

From what I have  seen in these comments I have seen, I don't think a single person reviewed any footage here. And if you did and do not see a problem with your staff, you should not be running a server. 

After the sit I had a talk with briski and told her not to say shit like "I'm gonna cum in your ass" 

5 minutes ago, Kio said:

Can you please post the whole video to when I came into the sit?

Its there, there is 3 videos. the 3rd link is at the bottom