Report on BriskyBri.

Your In-Game Name:

Malicious

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:178115266

Who are you reporting?:

BriskyBri

Why are you reporting this player?:

Unfair Punishment, Today i was in a sit with BriskyBri i reported someone called "doulest" I had 2 cases on them one of them was that i tried to kidnap him then he killbinded, which he said "it was an accident i fat fingered my mouse button" so BriskyBri let that slide then i made another sit of NLR with evidence which is going to be provided in here, and then BriskyBri decided to give ANOTHER verbal in the same sit, because he had no other incidents of NLR and this time his excuse was that he was coming to destroy his water barrel, please don't allow gullible people to be staff this seems like a joke.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://gyazo.com/e77b9d1e203cee36de10d763e9968e31
https://gyazo.com/41d3b4801ab6c634d1f92fce1608c302
https://gyazo.com/a9fe60b9edfc38b5d9e45b510296c69c
https://gyazo.com/8ba2d5281a6f14785980efe0a16bcd80
Edited by malicious
  • Like +1 2
  • Confused 1
  • uhoh 1
  • cmonBruh 2
  • Sad Clown 1
  • thumbdown -1 1
  • crybaby -1 3

Already ran this by with higher up malicious there was no need to double punishment so I just combined the verbals into one he had no nlr warns and he didn't have any recent Fail rp warns so I educated the player and a verbally warned for his doings.  I don't know what your history is with this guy but if he continues then it would of been a warn.

• Like +1 2

My first problem is that you used to be staff and you decided to just start insulting her because she doesn't want to take your sits anymore and that you didn't like her decision. Also if a higher up told her she was fine then I don't really see a problem here. Also if he had no warns for nlr or failrp then we usually give a verbal and write it down so other staff know as well. From the sounds of this he does not have any previous warns for either of those so yes educating would be a rather over punishing. I will be giving a -1 on this report. If you had a problem you should have just made a report instead of just straight up insulting her by calling her retarded and coming after her because she is a girl.

Edited by Jason Bourne
  • Thanks +1 6

for the failrp, he came up behind me while i was chatting, and tried to bludgeon me. so i panicked, backed up, tried to pull out a weapon, but fatfingered my killbind which is binded to MOUSE4

for nlr, i was just trying to go back to the site to get rid of my water bucket so i could move my opium business somewhere else, and didnt know i could just pm a staff or malicious himself to do it. 

both situations are complete misunderstandings, exaggerated by malicious to try to get me warned after i called him a "loser" in chat.

• Like +1 2
46 minutes ago, doulest said:

for the failrp, he came up behind me while i was chatting, and tried to bludgeon me. so i panicked, backed up, tried to pull out a weapon, but fatfingered my killbind which is binded to MOUSE4

for nlr, i was just trying to go back to the site to get rid of my water bucket so i could move my opium business somewhere else, and didnt know i could just pm a staff or malicious himself to do it. 

both situations are complete misunderstandings, exaggerated by malicious to try to get me warned after i called him a "loser" in chat.

wow such an coincidence that you “fat fingered your mouse”

and a minute after i killed you during the raid you came back to “destroy your waterbarrel” can you explain why you didn’t wait for my raid to be over, considering it’s an kingdom raid and you advert over after it’s done?

• thumbdown -1 1
  • crybaby -1 1
3 hours ago, Jason Bourne said:

My first problem is that you used to be staff and you decided to just start insulting her because she doesn't want to take your sits anymore and that you didn't like her decision. Also if a higher up told her she was fine then I don't really see a problem here. Also if he had no warns for nlr or failrp then we usually give a verbal and write it down so other staff know as well. From the sounds of this he does not have any previous warns for either of those so yes educating would be a rather over punishing. I will be giving a -1 on this report. If you had a problem you should have just made a report instead of just straight up insulting her by calling her retarded and coming after her because she is a girl.

hello, i do not care about your first or last problem and i didn’t go after her because “she is a girl” if it was you i would’ve said the same shit please try again!

Edited by malicious
  • thumbdown -1 1
  • crybaby -1 1
2 minutes ago, malicious said:

hello, i do not care about your first or last problem and i didn’t go after her because “she is a girl” if it was you i would’ve said the same shit please try again!

[079][VIP](OOC) Malicious: ur just a retarded egirl moderator with  5 iq

Sounds like you are sorry my -1 will stay. 

• Thanks +1 1