Kidnapping

That's why we be added the timers to stop the constant kidnapping. 

I'm not against having a timer. But I would like the option to rp as a Satan worshiper when it comes to it. I also want the old crucifix back where we could physgun it. 

5 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

That's why we be added the timers to stop the constant kidnapping. 

I'm not against having a timer. But I would like the option to rp as a Satan worshiper when it comes to it. I also want the old crucifix back where we could physgun it. 

why cant you rp as the satan worshipper as the cultist who's job is literally to be a satan worshipper? No offense but I feel like there's something else your not mentioning as the reason for wanting CC to have the kidnap circle other than just wanting to roleplay, as you can easily roleplay as the roleplay job. I personally think that people want this so they can have it on top of all the other options like for example you can spawn the platform AND have a master sword AND have 2-3 guns on you AND your annoying plushie swep etc.

What is the point of having regular jobs if CC is able to do everything the regular jobs can and more and better than they can?

If, for example CC's had a system where if you bought something for a CC it wasn't PERMANENT like maybe you would only spawn with it 100 times afterwhich you gotta rebuy it or even if you buy it and you have access to it for like 100 days or something then you gotta rebuy it I would be fine with giving you literally whatever you wanted on a CC, but the thing about CCs is everything you buy is permanently on the class meaning that you can just stack all the best gear on your class until its literally god.

You remember that I also talked about CCs only being able to have 5 sweps as well right? 

There is so much Ive asked for to rework the system to make it more fair and no one wants it because the change itself is too scary for them. I've wanted CC overhauls, job overhauls nothing goes to plan. If you make a suggestion for something that includes CCs think of it in the sense that 90% of the users are going to be doing it in CCs we could make it to where cultists get double the XP for it or CCs dont get any XP for it. But the change would almost be exclusive for the benefit of CC jobs and better RP with the use of physguns on the circles.