[2021] TitsRP Complaints & Feedback!

Sugar Tits

TitsRP Complaints Thread 2021

Hello! It's almost the end of 2021 and I want to know what your biggest complaints of the server and community are so we can improve for 2022! I have prepared a special video for you guys so please watch it and leave your comments below.

• Like +1 4
  • Haha +1 1
  • uhoh 1

The state of raiding and basing.

First of all, raiding and basing is dead if you walk around the server you get the one 10 group of people basing in kingdom and then some players that have no idea what they are doing and are building a "shit base". The main issue with basing is that it is way different than any other DarkRP server but in a good way, but there is no way for people to know about the tools they have and the way to counteract it. For example a classic DarkRP base consists of one narrow hallway with Fading doors and props with or without buttons to shoot the people lockpicking. That base would not hold up in the world of TitsRP. Anytime I see someone who has some interest in basing or the server overall I help them out but it makes me wonder how many players get on. Spawn there printers to try to make some money to do stuff just to get rolled by below average players because they know what they are doing. Then they can't spawn their ents for another 4 hours ONLY if they log off. I bet it is a big turn off for a lot of players getting in and it kills any chance of getting new players that don't have a person to hold their hand through the basing experience a chance of coming back. I also suggest to raiding and basing more profitable I would see no issue of removing the degrading debuff of it making less money or of processors losing more battery because to be fair the main way people make money through basing is fucking drugs and they have no degrading debuff other than they despawn after a while. Even having the degraded entities make more money than they did before but make them degrade faster so others can set up bases faster and there is no extra money being made would be fine as well. 

Kingdom, there is no argument kingdom is by far the most powerful base there is. The dupes people use are so weak compared to the max level of power some dupes can hold. First of all kingdom needs to be reworked if you think kingdom is an ok basing spot rn click off this post you are wrong. It is impossible to raid solo with the dupes being used and as a group you almost every time have to have someone kill themselves for a chance of success. This basing spot has been deemed too powerful before and nothing has been done about it.

tldr: I suggest a rework to the kingdom basing spot that will result in less power of defense and I suggest a way for newer players to get the basics of basing down. I think making every rank able to use advanced dupe 2 is a good step now lets keep it going sugar.

• Like +1 5
  • Thanks +1 2
  • thumbdown -1 2
11 minutes ago, Mori said:

Kingdom, there is no argument kingdom is by far the most powerful base there is. The dupes people use are so weak compared to the max level of power some dupes can hold. First of all kingdom needs to be reworked if you think kingdom is an ok basing spot rn click off this post you are wrong. It is impossible to raid solo with the dupes being used and as a group you almost every time have to have someone kill themselves for a chance of success. This basing spot has been deemed too powerful before and nothing has been done about it.

13 minutes ago, Mori said:

tldr: I suggest a rework to the kingdom basing spot that will result in less power of defense and I suggest a way for newer players to get the basics of basing down. I think making every rank able to use advanced dupe 2 is a good step now lets keep it going sugar.

i mean.... you are kinda completely right. kingdom is too op lmfao

54 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

New jobs 

more rp 

About half of the jobs don't get used other than like random 3x xp things I feel like removing some jobs could be an idea I don't think we need more. Maybe replacing the least popular jobs with different ones?

• Like +1 1
  • Thanks +1 1
  • Rubik pinned this topic