If you could go back in time….

If you could go back in time and relive the moment you first played a specific video game, what game would it be and why?

For me, it would be a hard choice between Vice City & Hitman (2016). 

I remember going over to my friends house to play Vice City on his PS2 because it hadn’t come out for PC yet. 

GTA 3 is a close runner up because it was the first open world game I ever played. My dad was into games too and even he was blown away. Also had to go to a different friends house and play it on his Dad’s PS2 because PCs at that time would not run that game well. 

• Like +1 1

I feel like any game is amazing before you find out the "meta" and best ways to progress, farm, etc. Runescape was one of my first PC game in 2008 or 2009 and there was so much to do. I had like 100 days played on my account and it was pretty low level. Eventually it got hacked cause I was a dumb 9 year old. (I got it back later) My newer account has about the same amount of time with 1000x the amount of progress. I really enjoy learning new things in games and get bored when I understand them. When I start games I like to avoid guides for awhile and just do my own thing. Weirdly I don't enjoy single player games.

• Like +1 1

Metroid Prime 1 and 2

I recently played through Metroid Prime 1 again and realized that a lot of the enjoyment I got from the game when I was a kid was simply because I had no idea where to go or what to do.

Now that I've experienced both games a couple times through, they feel very linear. The games are very much built with the intent of the player getting lost.

• Like +1 1

Team fortress 2 way back in 2008. It has literally became my all time favorite game. If I could go back and relive the days where it was a marvel of its time I would. Seeing today where fat useless people are destroying the game by creating bots and cheats hurts. Seeing a game that has survived so damn long being destroyed by retard furry neckbeards is my nightmare. 

• Like +1 1

Honestly all games would be better if you can just play it again for the first time. For me it would honestly be like Skyrim, learning a game is such a good experience.

• Like +1 1