Zesh's Ban Appeal

In-Game Name

ZeshTheDoge

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:106202240

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for "threatening to go rogue", "Alting", And "Conspiring against titsrp".

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Well I think I've served my time in ban land for quite sometime. I know that everyone thinks I should stay banned and I don't blame any of you for that. Here are somethings I want everyone to know. In regards to threating to go rogue, this happened back when titsrp owned a teamspeak server. I was venting in the server talking about the tmods whove mass banned, or noclip raided then mass rdmed nocliped. Just a few examples and how the server was getting to me. Mind you I was just venting I thought I had friends on here that would listen understand and forget because at the end of the day I've spent countless hours doing the exact opposite. I volunteered to be staff just like everyone else and I used my privilege's to only protect the community. I wish to come back to the server and be here until gmod finally turns over. I have no means to stop appealing if I get denied. I truly desire to come back and rejoin this community.

Who warned/banned you?

Sugartits

How long were you warned or banned for?

Permanantly

Truth betold, Despite all the rumors and bad raps I've been given I have never mass banned on any server. I have always followed the rules of being a staff member. I've been accused of many things though and I would like to clear it up. Back when I was first permabanned for "threatening to go rogue" I was venting in a teamspeak server and a mod named pickles had recorded my voice and posted it in a private report I had known nothing about. I wish at that point it was public so I could've defended myself. A year later I made an appeal and sugar unbanned me. I asked sugar if I could return as a mod and he kindly said we are in need of staff so I will allow it. When I returned to titsrp I brought back a few friends who were ex staff and they also reapplied for their positions. Later on about a month later I got into an arguement with dindunuffinz and at that point I said some foul things out of anger that things didn't go my way. Me and dindu talked about these things after I was forced to resign and we both appologized to each other and solved our issues on the side. Now even though I was forced to resign some of the tmods who looked up to me and a mod named salty felt that it was unfair and unjust. When they had heard the news they jumped onto mass banning and asked me to start a server. I complied since I was out of what I enjoyed doing on titsrp which was staffing. Do I regret the choices I've made yes. But it goes a little deeper than that. Now again I understand if I get denied but I am still going to reappeal until I get unbanned. After my ban on titsrp, I had ended up getting banned on discord so I made around 50 alts and joined the titsrp discord. Someone gave me a picture of blacnova off of facebook and I posted it out of spite that I couldn't get my way. Was it fair of me to do this to blacnova? Probably not. Do I regret that I did it? Yes. Knowing that blacnova and apex had helped me become a mod back then they were good people. We just stopped seeing eye to eye and I was being immature. Its been about 3 years since I've lasted played on my main account. I've joined a few times on an alt just to build a base see the new map and experience the titsrp community. But I didn't start playing regularly til about 3 weeks ago when I felt that the staff team didn't mind me playing as I was following the rules and simply just having a good time. I changed my name back to zesh and 3-4 days later I was banned by a senior mod. I probably should've hid my identity better so I could continue playing but I felt that the community might allow me back even if I was alting. Would I be here today if I didn't alt? Absolutely not. I was permabanned across all platforms. Alting on the forums is even against the rules. The only way I saw fit to be unbanned was to get a decent rep and some how get the word to sugar that I was around and making good with everything that has happened. 

Thank you for reading my appeal, I know most of you skimmed through this. If you read it all the way you are a legend. 

14 minutes ago, Zoosh said:

I probably should've hid my identity better so I could continue playing but I felt that the community might allow me back even if I was alting. Would I be here today if I didn't alt? Absolutely not. I was permabanned across all platforms. Alting on the forums is even against the rules. The only way I saw fit to be unbanned was to get a decent rep and some how get the word to sugar that I was around and making good with everything that has happened. 

Probably shouldnt be openly stating that you wish you alted better on an appeal. you could always do what normal people do, and dm a current staff member, or dm any of your friends who can get you in touch with a current staff member, and ask for a forums unban to appeal. A decent rep shouldnt really matter. All that said, I guess I am neutral as I don't have a huge problem with letting you back. Only reason im not +1 is because you still think you handled this properly.

2 hours ago, Zoosh said:

Now even though I was forced to resign some of the tmods who looked up to me and a mod named salty felt that it was unfair and unjust. When they had heard the news they jumped onto mass banning and asked me to start a server. I complied since I was out of what I enjoyed doing on titsrp which was staffing.

I've seen a lot of staff get demoted, never seen t-mods/mods mass ban because of it. You also say "I complied", which makes it seem like they were forcing you to do it. You make your own choices. If you can be convinced to do something that easily, you've got a problem.

2 hours ago, Zoosh said:

I had ended up getting banned on discord so I made around 50 alts and joined the titsrp discord. Someone gave me a picture of blacnova off of facebook and I posted it out of spite that I couldn't get my way. Was it fair of me to do this to blacnova? Probably not. Do I regret that I did it? Yes. Knowing that blacnova and apex had helped me become a mod back then they were good people.

50 alts is enough for me to -1 this. But to leak pictures of a community member? You even said he helped you become a mod, and you still leaked his info? Jesus man.

2 hours ago, Zoosh said:

Its been about 3 years since I've lasted played on my main account. I've joined a few times on an alt just to build a base see the new map and experience the titsrp community. But I didn't start playing regularly til about 3 weeks ago when I felt that the staff team didn't mind me playing as I was following the rules and simply just having a good time. I changed my name back to zesh and 3-4 days later I was banned by a senior mod. I probably should've hid my identity better so I could continue playing but I felt that the community might allow me back even if I was alting. Would I be here today if I didn't alt? Absolutely not. I was permabanned across all platforms. Alting on the forums is even against the rules. The only way I saw fit to be unbanned was to get a decent rep and some how get the word to sugar that I was around and making good with everything that has happened. 

Thank you for reading my appeal, I know most of you skimmed through this. If you read it all the way you are a legend. 

Its been 3 years and you're still alting. Your last alt was 3 weeks ago. That in itself tells me that you'll never change. 50 alts, recent alts, leaking pictures of other players, I see no reason why you should be allowed back. In all honesty, I believe your forums account should be banned altogether. You've very obviously showed that you will never learn.

• thumbdown -1 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, cobaselic said:

I've seen a lot of staff get demoted, never seen t-mods/mods mass ban because of it. You also say "I complied", which makes it seem like they were forcing you to do it. You make your own choices. If you can be convinced to do something that easily, you've got a problem.

50 alts is enough for me to -1 this. But to leak pictures of a community member? You even said he helped you become a mod, and you still leaked his info? Jesus man.

Its been 3 years and you're still alting. Your last alt was 3 weeks ago. That in itself tells me that you'll never change. 50 alts, recent alts, leaking pictures of other players, I see no reason why you should be allowed back. In all honesty, I believe your forums account should be banned altogether. You've very obviously showed that you will never learn.

I complied with making a server for my friends to play on I never said I agreed with mass banning. But I can't stop someone from mass banning just like I can't force them to. I opened this ban appeal with complete honesty on what had occured + the time that had passed. Would you rather me lie in an appeal to be unbanned or tell the whole truth?

"Its been 3 years and you're still alting. Your last alt was 3 weeks ago. That in itself tells me that you'll never change. 50 alts, recent alts, leaking pictures of other players, I see no reason why you should be allowed back"
Lets review this statement and correct it. I exaggerated with the discord alts as it was quite a lot. This was around 3 years ago. Recent alts I've only had one on the titsrp darkrp server and I made an account on the forums to submit a ban appeal for it. Was I hiding my identity no. I was simply trying to return to the community.
There are only few people who can deem whether or not I have changed sugar being one of them considering you don't know the whole story. I'm telling you the good the bad without sugar coating. Because I believe honesty is key to this.

Edited by Zoosh
5 hours ago, Jewann said:

Probably shouldnt be openly stating that you wish you alted better on an appeal. 

This was taken out of context, I was banned from all platforms who am I to dm?

10 minutes ago, Zoosh said:

I complied with making a server for my friends to play on I never said I agreed with mass banning. But I can't stop someone from mass banning just like I can't force them to. I opened this ban appeal with complete honesty on what had occured + the time that had passed. Would you rather me lie in an appeal to be unbanned or tell the whole truth?

"Its been 3 years and you're still alting. Your last alt was 3 weeks ago. That in itself tells me that you'll never change. 50 alts, recent alts, leaking pictures of other players, I see no reason why you should be allowed back"
Lets review this statement and correct it. I exaggerated with the discord alts as it was quite a lot. This was around 3 years ago. Recent alts I've only had one on the titsrp darkrp server and I made an account on the forums to submit a ban appeal for it. Was I hiding my identity no. I was simply trying to return to the community.
There are only few people who can deem whether or not I have changed sugar being one of them considering you don't know the whole story. I'm telling you the good the bad without sugar coating. Because I believe honesty is key to this.

I got the story from Sugar, and my decision isn't gonna change. No need to continue to alt into the community to return, you're not allowed here.

2 minutes ago, cobaselic said:

I got the story from Sugar, and my decision isn't gonna change. No need to continue to alt into the community to return, you're not allowed here.

That's quite harsh. But I understand if your opinion doesn't change. Thanks for taking your time to read my appeal.

7 hours ago, Zoosh said:

This was taken out of context, I was banned from all platforms who am I to dm?

12 hours ago, Jewann said:

dm a current staff member, or dm any of your friends who can get you in touch with a current staff member

9 hours ago, Jewann said:

Simply stated I don't have anyone added on discord. It isn't quite possible to just dm anyone on the server without anyone added.

From what I've heard from Sugar I'm not sure if it's worth giving you another chance but at the same time I believe people can change. I'm going to remain neutral