Kingdom Is Balanced.

Kingdom is balanced. You wait for people to go through the portal and kill them before they finish loading. 

I'm about to get a bunch of -1s from the kingdom mains that make 200m a day without knowing how to build a real base, but remove kingdom. A 20 person raid shouldn't die like butter XD

Edited by Phantasy
15 minutes ago, Rubik said:

Since this is a suggestion forum, what is it that you suggest we do to improve the kingdom? :Hmm:

Im not really sure. I think it would be more balanced to be in a section of a map rather than a portal where you know the people need to come through. When all the people went through they actually got stuck in each other and some spawned inside the props. Needing to advert is before going through the portal also gives them such a big warning cause they can just be doing whatever and now they know its time to defend.

6 minutes ago, Mumper said:

Pretty sure jewann, silver and saiah raided a 12 person kingdom base before. It's possible you just got to have a plan and not just run in blind.

I successfully raided right before this but was rdmed by 1 of the kings friends that joined the party mid raid to "defend". The king was the one who took the sit and the person only got a warning for failrp. I didnt get to finish the raid after I already killed everyone.

2 minutes ago, malicious said:

singular mat bomb and trisha you're fine

Died before a bomb could be thrown. 4 people aiming at a portal shooting people who arent loaded in yet.

6 minutes ago, malicious said:

singular mat bomb and trisha you're fine

POV: 1200+ RPM Prenerf Legendary with 38 damage that guns them down within 5 seconds of anything. The kingdom is extremely unbalanced, but tbh I see no way of improving it.

Edited by Tuss
i am dumb
1 minute ago, Phantasy said:

I think it would be more balanced to be in a section of a map rather than a portal where you know the people need to come through

It used to be like that.

2 minutes ago, Phantasy said:

4 people aiming at a portal shooting people who arent loaded in yet.

I don’t remember ever having a “loading” time when going into the kingdom, maybe a very minuscule lag spike but that’s it.

1 minute ago, Tuss said:

POV: 1200+ RPM Prenerf Legendary with 38 damage that guns them down within 5 seconds of anything. The kingdom is extremely unbalanced, but tbh I see now way of improving it.

This is why in my original post I said just delete it. Raiding is pretty balanced everywhere else but trying to raid kingdom when they are ready is nearly impossible.

Just now, Phantasy said:

Raiding is pretty balanced everywhere else

No it’s really not. If you’re good enough and have the right base you are completely unraidable if you are present at the time of the raid.