Kingdom Is Balanced.

Phantasy

6 minutes ago, Tuss said:

this shit wouldnt work because the trisha damage would block u from using a jump swep cause of whatever sugar did to stop people running away so fast or whatever

Man its almost like I said that it was old and outdated!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rubik said:

Since this is a suggestion forum, what is it that you suggest we do to improve the kingdom? :Hmm:

One suggestion I’ve seen and thought about for fixing the way kingdom is raided would be to open the gate connecting the suburban portion of the map to where right now the RDM zone is, and making that the new kingdom area while the old kingdom area in sit land would be reserved for a new RDM zone.

Problem with it though is how it would require map editing which I’m not sure of being an option for the SA’s, as well as recreating some RDM zone/event maps in the black box inside of sit land. Would overall be a pretty extensive update and I’m not sure if it would really be worth it in the end, but I figure putting this idea in this thread could be useful.

This change would make the need for a /advert on a kingdom raid make more sense as the area would be far greater where a raid would take place and knowing which people are on the road compared to who is raiding would make sense with an advert.

This would also eliminate the biggest issue with the kingdom, being the portal that teleports you into the same place every time you enter the kingdom. Without this, you would not make kingdom dupes essentially being made into kill boxes for anyone entering and rather would have a dupe to secure the tunnel leading to the kingdom. Overall I would see these defences for kingdom to be far more challenging, which would make sense considering the kingdom has a far greater party limit than standard parties.

As well as some quality of life improvements, riding of the portal next to the most densely populated portion of the map that often gains a strange invisible prop that repels you when you walk into it. I also seem to have far more freezing/crashing in the kingdom area as opposed to the regular map, not sure if this could just be me but kingdom seems to result in far more performance issues than the rest of the map.

Hopefully this suggestion helps!

i think kingdom bases are very easy to raid as long as you arent braindead
one example is advert kingdom raid, waiting like 5-10 seconds, then going in. advert kingdom raid and go in instantly and use ur raiding shit then walk out (gonna be honest idk i fwalking out is allowed as ur leaving raid zone but who gives a fuck)

adding a invincibility timer would just mean people run in trisha run out and repeat until theyre in, of course unless running out isnt allowed in which case im braindead but i can still think of a ton of ways to successfully raid it

not difficult, just have friends and be coordinated, if you dont have friends, then work on ur gary mod social skills instead of ur gary mod raiding skills