Kill the VIP disconnect doesn't give your money/token back!

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

I was doing Kill the VIP events earlier and then stopped. I came back to the event npc a few hours later and noticed I still had 2 event tokens. I used 1 on a Kill the VIP and it chose a new player named james16263, a couple other users managed to shoot him down to really low health, but then he was banned for Console Variable Manipulation. No one had killed him so no one got a reward, and I didn't get my event token back either. I haven't tried this with spending 1mil on an event and the user disconnecting but I assume its the same outcome, where the money/token becomes void and you don't get it back.

How to reproduce:

Start a Kill the VIP event using event tokens/money, ban the guy who gets/is made VIP ;) or have him disconnect, you won't get refunded.

unknown.png

Edited by Yourself
made it clearer | please give me my event token back!!111
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zek said:

It's intentional

intentional that i get my event token robbed cus guy got banned/disconnected? 💔😖

also, when events are cancelled (take a survive event for instance, if not enough players join its cancelled) you get your money/token refunded to you. however this for some reason isnt the case with vip events, hence why i thought it was a bug. sorry shouldve made that clearer and said it in the initial post!

Edited by Yourself
adding in extra info that i for some reason didnt include in original post
6 minutes ago, Yourself said:

intentional that i get my event token robbed cus guy got banned/disconnected? 💔😖

I misunderstood the issue mb. I can give you 1mil if you really care that much 

18 minutes ago, Zek said:

I misunderstood the issue mb. I can give you 1mil if you really care that much 

I'll never turn down 1m 🙂
I mainly reported it just because i can see people starting them for 1m or an event token and not getting their shit back ig its a quality of life kind of thing? i just think surely its a lot simpler for the future and stuff if if the guy dcs the player gets their token/money back anyways.

also how the fuck do i change my forums name i dont want to be yourself i want to be tene!

• reckduck 2