Tier 3 Lootcrates

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2021 at 6:16 PM, 1-800-Suicide said:

Hey guys did you know the amount of grinding you have to do to get a tier 3 is fluid ? its only as much as top leaderboard holder is willing to grind for the boxes. I dont thin buffing the reward is necessary. If someone is willing to farm 50 thousand barrels in a week for 3 boxes that is their business 🤷‍♂️

Ehhh, I mean it depends on what leaderboard you've grinded for (which is what you're saying in the first part I assume) but for a leaderboard like parcels (which is boring as shit to me) or hacker board where you have to wait time for your hack power to increase, then go hack a unique thing, then repeat, and you can only hack 45 or 46 unique things a day so if you really want to make sure you dont get sniped you do every single hack atleast once for 2 days, the reward of 3 Tier 3 Lootcrates that give you rare and epic rarity weapons (from what I've experienced) more than legendaries really don't seem valuable. All of the leaderboards seem difficult to win, as not only do you have to do the thing or get the equipment to do said thing, you also have to make sure your leaderboard isn't being sniped by making sure you have so many that no one else will get it. <-- just realised I basically summed up the concept of a leaderboard
Overall, I still think they're just not worth it. 

gonna be honest i tabbed out like 4 times back into gmod so i forgot where i was going with my reply ill probably come back later and edit it

Edited by Yourself
i can't be bothered to read it and edit it
4 hours ago, Yourself said:

Ehhh, I mean it depends on what leaderboard you've grinded for (which is what you're saying in the first part I assume) but for a leaderboard like parcels (which is boring as shit to me) or hacker board where you have to wait time for your hack power to increase, then go hack a unique thing, then repeat, and you can only hack 45 or 46 unique things a day so if you really want to make sure you dont get sniped you do every single hack atleast once for 2 days, the reward of 3 Tier 3 Lootcrates that give you rare and epic rarity weapons (from what I've experienced) more than legendaries really don't seem valuable. All of the leaderboards seem difficult to win, as not only do you have to do the thing or get the equipment to do said thing, you also have to make sure your leaderboard isn't being sniped by making sure you have so many that no one else will get it. <-- just realised I basically summed up the concept of a leaderboard
Overall, I still think they're just not worth it. 

gonna be honest i tabbed out like 4 times back into gmod so i forgot where i was going with my reply ill probably come back later and edit it

I am proud of doing 3k parcels for 3 tier 3's. Also there really is no chance of sniping if you do it often, like if you genuinely grind it there is 0 chance of a snipe unless somebody else grinds it with you.

Posted (edited)

unknown.png
Opened another one because someone said they shouldn't be buffed! Yep! Very good loot here from the highest tier crate on the server! Got a whole 6 c4, 3 blowtorches and a legendary, and who can forget best of all, 4 rare guns!

In all seriousness I still don't see how people think these shouldn't be buffed. I really want to know the odds of getting rare in these crates cause I'm either really lucky/unlucky and have been getting rare's from every single fucking crate. By the way, I have the reroll talent for lootboxes, and the thing before this was 3 rares and 2 legendaries and something else that I forgot. 

Even if leaderboards are fluent as Piklas says, you still do need to beat every other player also competing for that leaderboard, for a week (unless you're the one sniping, in which case you have to make sure you have the time/resources to snipe), or, you need to grind xp to level 50 and Prestige, and spend the token to get these crates. Either way, you have to put effort in to get these crates and looking at the shit inside of them, that effort really seems like it's just going to waste.

EDIT:
Thought maybe I was just getting really bad RNG and was just bitching about it, so I opened 1 more, got 20 cereal, 6 blowtorches, 3 c4, some metal and, wait for it - 2 rares!unknown.png

Edited by Yourself
read it !
25 minutes ago, Yourself said:

unknown.png
Opened another one because someone said they shouldn't be buffed! Yep! Very good loot here from the highest tier crate on the server! Got a whole 6 c4, 3 blowtorches and a legendary, and who can forget best of all, 4 rare guns!

In all seriousness I still don't see how people think these shouldn't be buffed. I really want to know the odds of getting rare in these crates cause I'm either really lucky/unlucky and have been getting rare's from every single fucking crate. By the way, I have the reroll talent for lootboxes, and the thing before this was 3 rares and 2 legendaries and something else that I forgot. 

Even if leaderboards are fluent as Piklas says, you still do need to beat every other player also competing for that leaderboard, for a week (unless you're the one sniping, in which case you have to make sure you have the time/resources to snipe), or, you need to grind xp to level 50 and Prestige, and spend the token to get these crates. Either way, you have to put effort in to get these crates and looking at the shit inside of them, that effort really seems like it's just going to waste.

EDIT:
Thought maybe I was just getting really bad RNG and was just bitching about it, so I opened 1 more, got 20 cereal, 6 blowtorches, 3 c4, some metal and, wait for it - 2 rares!unknown.png

Just opened another one and to be fair I did actually get good shit.unknown.png
Except for the fact the artifact is a shotty 😕 😞 

By the way! The artifact crate was a reroll from a tier 3 that had  a fling eric cartmen, a legendary c4 (??) 3 rares, 4 sbc cannons and 3 trishas!
unknown.png 

So while yes I did eventually get something good after opening around 20 crates, the good thing is a meh artifact which is very low chance of it being in a crate, so ig eventually my misfortune payed off, but still, the average tier 3 lootcrate sucks.

• Like +1 1
3 hours ago, Yourself said:

Just opened another one and to be fair I did actually get good shit.unknown.png
Except for the fact the artifact is a shotty 😕 😞 

By the way! The artifact crate was a reroll from a tier 3 that had  a fling eric cartmen, a legendary c4 (??) 3 rares, 4 sbc cannons and 3 trishas!
unknown.png 

So while yes I did eventually get something good after opening around 20 crates, the good thing is a meh artifact which is very low chance of it being in a crate, so ig eventually my misfortune payed off, but still, the average tier 3 lootcrate sucks.

cope

• Haha +1 1
  • 2 months later...