Kidnapping as the Serial Killer

When playing as serial killer, i think punching a rag-dolled player should wake them up. the long wait is annoying for both the kidnapper and the victim.

Edited by Rugrat
  • Like +1 1

the long timer is useful because you gotta stay out of sight, but people usually hang around other people, so sometimes you gotta battle for longer than 30 seconds, however I definitely think being able to punch them would be useful to wake them up

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, supermarioben2 said:

the long timer is useful because you gotta stay out of sight, but people usually hang around other people, so sometimes you gotta battle for longer than 30 seconds, however I definitely think being able to punch them would be useful to wake them up

+ 1

Edited by Rugrat

If he was punched to be woken up, it might become just a quick way to score a kill. The purpose is that if you kidnap someone, you have to ensure you are doing everything right to stay alive. Maybe adding it so you can wake them up faster for some kind of debuff to have it as a fair fight would be ideal.

I can just see

1. Serial killer kidnaps
  2. Hits player immediately
  3. Kills him immediately
  4. Repeat

There should be at least some time buffer before you can kill someone.

• Like +1 1
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Sugar Tits said:

If he was punched to be woken up, it might become just a quick way to score a kill. The purpose is that if you kidnap someone, you have to ensure you are doing everything right to stay alive. Maybe adding it so you can wake them up faster for some kind of debuff to have it as a fair fight would be ideal.

I can just see

1. Serial killer kidnaps
  3. Kills him immediately
  4. Repeat

Can we make it so that you cannot wake the victim until you've waited at least the amount of time it takes when you are a regular kidnapping class? i dont know the length of that timer but i think its around 30 seconds and that usually feels like just enough time.

Edited by Rugrat
44 minutes ago, Sugar Tits said:

I can just see

1. Serial killer kidnaps
  3. Kills him immediately
  4. Repeat

When you put it like that, makes more sense now.

Im just making the point that the serial killer knockout timer is about 2 or 3x longer than the regular timer when u kidnap someone as a cc or cultist and it just feels like ages for both the killer and victim.