Piano man suggestion

Unmute the piano man but make him VIP and make vip harder to get, such as making vip coins untradeable or something to buff the piano man so USERS cant spam keys, ive got some really good songs id love to play on piano man but i cant due to the mute
Or hear me out
Make a option in the !help menu to mute piano (if possible) or a new cmd entirely to mute the piano client side

• thumbdown -1 3
1 hour ago, Liam R. 1237 said:

Unmute the piano man but make him VIP and make vip harder to get, such as making vip coins untradeable or something to buff the piano man so USERS cant spam keys, ive got some really good songs id love to play on piano man but i cant due to the mute
Or hear me out
Make a option in the !help menu to mute piano (if possible) or a new cmd entirely to mute the piano client side

What do you mean he's muted? Can you not hear your own key presses?

There is an option to mute the piano guy in the help menu

2 hours ago, Sugar Tits said:

What do you mean he's muted? Can you not hear your own key presses?

There is an option to mute the piano guy in the help menu

Honestly?no i cant hear him at all, even on my own, ive unmuted him and everything, nothing works

2 hours ago, OldGre4g said:

Why

Yes

17 hours ago, Liam R. 1237 said:

Honestly?no i cant hear him at all, even on my own, ive unmuted him and everything, nothing works

there are probably console commands that control his volume. search up in the console different keywords which might relate to the piano guy. for example, start with piano,