Jump to content

Piano man suggestion


Recommended Posts

Unmute the piano man but make him VIP and make vip harder to get, such as making vip coins untradeable or something to buff the piano man so USERS cant spam keys, ive got some really good songs id love to play on piano man but i cant due to the mute
Or hear me out
Make a option in the !help menu to mute piano (if possible) or a new cmd entirely to mute the piano client side

  • thumbdown -1 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Liam R. 1237 said:

Unmute the piano man but make him VIP and make vip harder to get, such as making vip coins untradeable or something to buff the piano man so USERS cant spam keys, ive got some really good songs id love to play on piano man but i cant due to the mute
Or hear me out
Make a option in the !help menu to mute piano (if possible) or a new cmd entirely to mute the piano client side

What do you mean he's muted? Can you not hear your own key presses?

 

There is an option to mute the piano guy in the help menu

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Sugar Tits said:

What do you mean he's muted? Can you not hear your own key presses?

 

There is an option to mute the piano guy in the help menu

Honestly?no i cant hear him at all, even on my own, ive unmuted him and everything, nothing works

2 hours ago, OldGre4g said:

Why

Yes

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Liam R. 1237 said:

Honestly?no i cant hear him at all, even on my own, ive unmuted him and everything, nothing works

there are probably console commands that control his volume. search up in the console different keywords which might relate to the piano guy. for example, start with piano, 

Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...