New Prestige SWeps Ideas

10 hours ago, ItHappens said:

what about a use timer for the said prestige sweps? let's say 1 use every 1-3 hours

if you die you lose it until the next time period

I kind of like this idea, but I think it should be longer since you're prestiging for this, which takes a while to do, so maybe you unlock it for 1 week for every prestige point spent on something?

So if you buy a long revolver for 3 prestige tokens you get it for 3 weeks, after which you gotta unlock again

• Like +1 1
On 6/10/2021 at 9:39 AM, supermarioben2 said:

I kind of like this idea, but I think it should be longer since you're prestiging for this, which takes a while to do, so maybe you unlock it for 1 week for every prestige point spent on something?

So if you buy a long revolver for 3 prestige tokens you get it for 3 weeks, after which you gotta unlock again

That would make nobody use it at all, people already don't buy the monthly supporter with prestige tokens, and that's because it will just run out. It would be incredibly time consuming having to prestige 3 times in 3 weeks for a gun that will likely not even be that much better than normal guns.

10 hours ago, Zesty said:

That would make nobody use it at all, people already don't buy the monthly supporter with prestige tokens, and that's because it will just run out. It would be incredibly time consuming having to prestige 3 times in 3 weeks for a gun that will likely not even be that much better than normal guns.

ok but I think you're either confused or something because you said you don't want permanent sweps which I agree I don't want that either but at the same time you claim that you also don't think it should expire? that's literally the opposite of permanent is expiration. I don't know if having them be permanent but just on cc's would be a good idea either as that's just permanent weapons but just for cc's

I think personally sugar should've given more thought about the prestige system before implementing it, he said he kind of regretted the cc system because of how he didn't think ahead but that seems kind of where he's heading with prestige sweps aswell cuz nobody seems to agree on what is a reasonable prestige swep duration

• Like +1 1

Op weapons that are permenant or sweps that are either op or can be op in some way just seems distasteful. It would give players who play way more of an advantage. I dont think the stimpack or reflection laser would be fair. The kiss swep, and long revolver, and loads a money sweps can be found elsewhere already so they should not be in it in my opinion. the Trash Cannon, Repulsion cannon, leap and zombie ones would be good. The russian minecraft one should definately not be added if it is extremely op. +1 for some of the random sweps that are not a thing rn and that are not op but -1 for any that are already in the game on jobs or which are op

Edited by Tyz37
Forgot to add my final opinion.
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, Tyz37 said:

Op weapons that are permenant or sweps that are either op or can be op in some way just seems distasteful. It would give players who play way more of an advantage. I dont think the stimpack or reflection laser would be fair. 

to be fair, the stimpack is just a reskined health injector, but heals less and is permanent. In all honestly that one seems like the most balanced one.

• Like +1 1
1 hour ago, Zesty said:

to be fair, the stimpack is just a reskined health injector, but heals less and is permanent. In all honestly that one seems like the most balanced one.

I cant tell if it was or was not. if that is the case though then I would say it is not necessary tbh.