New Prestige SWeps Ideas

1 hour ago, Sugar Tits said:

If they weren't permanent, what would they be?

I just checked on the prestige and found that it says they're permanent however I would've done it differently so it's less op,

the two ideas I had for prestige would be to either

1.) buying a prestige weapon lets you unlock it on your CC

or

2.) (the method I would prefer) buying a prestige weapon adds that weapon to be able to be claimed whenever you get your login bonus, for example if you unlock the prestige piss swep everytime you get the daily reward you can be guaranteed a piss swep, if you have multiple prestige's you can be guaranteed at least 1 (sometimes more) of the prestiges you've unlocked.

or maybe you could craft prestiges or something idk

• Like +1 2
  • thumbdown -1 1
1 hour ago, Sugar Tits said:

If they weren't permanent, what would they be?

You could make a lower priced version thats like 5x use, and then one thats 10x the price but its almost perma (can be taken away forcedropped with a .01% chance)

2 hours ago, supermarioben2 said:

I just checked on the prestige and found that it says they're permanent however I would've done it differently so it's less op,

the two ideas I had for prestige would be to either

or

2.) (the method I would prefer) buying a prestige weapon adds that weapon to be able to be claimed whenever you get your login bonus, for example if you unlock the prestige piss swep everytime you get the daily reward you can be guaranteed a piss swep, if you have multiple prestige's you can be guaranteed at least 1 (sometimes more) of the prestiges you've unlocked.

or maybe you could craft prestiges or something idk

I like the idea of the cc one, having it be a guarantee from daily drop would honestly flood the market heavily after a bit of time

7 minutes ago, supermarioben2 said:

the only thing about this idea is we should make it obtainable for people who don't play on cc's that much like myself

ok so then make it perma for all jobs and maybe have a /locker command to access the prestige weapons.

3 minutes ago, ItHappens said:

ok so then make it perma for all jobs and maybe have a /locker command to access the prestige weapons.

well that's how they ALREADY work, if u prestige an item u get it forever, however that's basically just permanent weapons, we're trying to figure out of how get your weapon but without it being permanent and brokenly op

• Like +1 1
  • thumbdown -1 1
19 hours ago, supermarioben2 said:

the "rich" have broken the 1bil threshold, it's almost a lost cause

almost? lol

13 hours ago, supermarioben2 said:

make it like gang talents, only available on weird jobs.

Also, I dislike the ideas of perma sweps. Even if they aren't P2W/can only be available via xp grinding, I feel like it's turning the server into one of those shit servers where you can buy perma weapons and have them on any job. For example, a server I joined not too long ago as a joke, I went up to a random civilian and punched him as a meme. Then this CIVILIAN pulled out some dragon fucking gun with unlimited ammo and gunned me down like I was a shooting target. Just the entire idea of perma sweps that may be anything other than "cosmetic" gives me bad vibes.

Edited by Tuss