JaQuavis the 2nd

Why are you reporting this player?:

He dropped the gamer word in game and a senior mod denied it

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Link to video -
https://youtu.be/NqmNS1l9MTs

So a few of us were just vibing out on one of the roofs when JaQuavis drops the hard r and then talks about how its allowed after we tell him he can't be saying that. Lewdtastic was one of the people on the roof so I go over to him and say something to the extent of, "yo bro are you just gonna let him get away with saying that?". He replied in text chat with this so I came to the forums to submit a report instead. 

• thumbdown -1 2

So I reviewed the footage to see how it sounds on your side because where I was, it sounds like he just said nigga, but after looping it over and over, you can actually mistake him for saying the hard r.  Its because he says "Right here" after saying nigga so I would see why you thought he said the hard r. 

i jumped when i first heard it and said woah buddy no cap and ran around my room but i heard it again he says nigga but since he said right here after it sounded like hard r

1 minute ago, Lean said:

i jumped when i first heard it and said woah buddy no cap and ran around my room but i heard it again he says nigga but since he said right here after it sounded like hard r

26 minutes ago, Lewd said:

So I reviewed the footage to see how it sounds on your side because where I was, it sounds like he just said nigga, but after looping it over and over, you can actually mistake him for saying the hard r.  Its because he says "Right here" after saying nigga so I would see why you thought he said the hard r. 

Gotcha thanks for clearing that up I thought this mans was running around just dropping the gamer word for fun