request for unban

In-Game Name

Queso

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:204271904

Why were you banned or warned?

ddosing threat towards player Sticks

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

because i feel guilty about my actions and i want to apologize to sticks, and i know a ddosing threat it's a well deserved perma, but i told him this as a "joke" and i got permd, and i think everyones deserve a second chance, but i totally understand if u keep the perma ban, it was all my bad, but i want to meet the server community again

Who warned/banned you?

i don't remember

How long were you warned or banned for?

like 2 months
Posted (edited)

also if my request isn't accepted, just to say goodbye to all those good friend i have made playing this server, i really got some good time playing it, when i got ban, i wasn't living my best moment irl, and thats all:)

Edited by Queso

queso came up to me one day and said something along the lines of “i wanna be perma banned” so i told him to just say that he’s gonna ddos me. he did, so i called a sit, jack johnson accepted it, and perma banned him. weird way to go about basically requesting a perma but whatever. i never cared that he said it, i was just fulfilling his request to. 

if he wants to be unbanned now, i don’t care. i didn’t lose any sleep over it

• Like +1 1
  • Haha +1 1
  • uhoh 1

If sticks does not care and is admitting that he told you to say it so that you could fulfill your request to get banned then I would say that an unban is alright. So in my opinion, I would give this a +1 BUT if it happens again then the next time I will not give it a + and instead will give it a -. I hope you understand where I am coming from on this Queso. You do not need a ban to take a break. Just take a break and don't make a threat even if the person you are doing it to is alright with it. +1 for now.

• Like +1 1

no reason not to, just dont play the server if you dont want to, no need to get yourself banned if you can just not play Accepted

• Like +1 1