Shop Website not working

Siro

Category:

Bug

Priority:

High

Description:

Unable to click any of the available packages so I may purchase one.

How to reproduce:

Go to titsrp.com/shop and click on one of the available packages. May or may not reproduce right away, try a few times.

I was attempting to purchase the Lifetime Ultra for $75, however when I click the green button, "BUY FOR $75"

I am brought to a blank white page with the url "https://titsrp.com/api/auth/login" and given black text reading, {"error":"Packets out of order. Got: 1 Expected: 0"}"

If this is just a bug with me, then I don't know what else to do as I am unable to purchase any packages.

Please someone help me if able.

If you have ever changed anything on your browser like I have for security/privacy reasons you might wanna try a different browser, I'd also still try a different browser just in case.

Alright so I just found a fix for it!

The default browser that I use is Chrome, I tried the website on Firefox and it worked with no issues, so it was just me and the browser I was using, I've got to think about changing my default browser.

6 hours ago, Atrushyn said:

Alright so I just found a fix for it!

The default browser that I use is Chrome, I tried the website on Firefox and it worked with no issues, so it was just me and the browser I was using, I've got to think about changing my default browser.

You should try chrome again ( to see if you can sign in )

I fixed this issue today at 12 I think which would be why it magically just worked! Thanks for reporting this!

• reckduck 1