False Kick from Lean

Your In-Game Name:

FBI velk

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:233229338

Who are you reporting?:

Lean STEAM_0:1:213886438

Why are you reporting this player?:

I was in my base with some people and someone said were build. I never said I was building and he kicked me for not having a building sign. I had a keypad and a text sign about my base and he kicked me.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://youtu.be/KhbnaCViy7E

I mean, he didn't see a keypad and a player said you were building which makes it seem like that's the answer of why there was a prop there without a visible keypad, and when he teleported you I didn't see a visible keypad either (in the video). It looks like he was trying to resolve the situation and you refused to listen to what he was saying, so he kicked you. I believe his kick reason is completely valid since you didn't even try to talk out the situation in anyway, -1 for any sort of punishment. Even if you did have a keypad outside you still didn't comply with him in any capacity.

14 minutes ago, ZestyBoi said:

I mean, he didn't see a keypad and a player said you were building which makes it seem like that's the answer of why there was a prop there without a visible keypad, and when he teleported you I didn't see a visible keypad either (in the video). It looks like he was trying to resolve the situation and you refused to listen to what he was saying, so he kicked you. I believe his kick reason is completely valid since you didn't even try to talk out the situation in anyway, -1 for any sort of punishment. Even if you did have a keypad outside you still didn't comply with him in any capacity.

yeah you literally ignored me and didnt comply. You never once tried deescalating by telling me hey you arent building or showing me how to get in.   

51 minutes ago, ZestyBoi said:

he was trying to resolve the situation and you refused to listen to what he was saying, so he kicked you.

this right here. He asked for you to put one up otherwise it would be prop block. Staff have final say. -1

Watching the video, its pretty clear you were non-compliant with something as simple as A. Show him how to get inside to show its not propblock, or B. Place down a building sign like he asked you. He very well could've given you a temp ban for non-compliance but kicked you instead. This kick was fully acceptable, and is entirely your fault for it occuring in the first place. (You are actively placing shipments (raidables) and such in this video, and have to use your numpad to get inside, honestly he could've warned you for FDA instead.

DENIED due to staff input and the fact that this was completely valid kick

Edited by Doge Skeletor
corrections
  • Like +1 1