supermarioben2

balanced, fun and fair (i'm salty)

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Blue. said:

i made a suggestion post on this a while back 

This is supposed to be a FUN STUPID perk, NOT a COMBAT perk, so it needs to reflect that. 

But it's so fun to get kidnapped/attacked by a little rat the size of a speck of dust that is IMPOSSIBLE to shoot, even if hitreg worked in a semi-reasonable way. Especially when they use speed food or have that kidnapping talent that speeds you up...

The "Just use the /size command yourself" argument that I hear so often doesn't hold up either. You're tellin me I gotta join a shitty meme gang with meme talents just to make myself equally as annoying as another player? Wack.

Edited by Abstergo
  • Like +1 1

Posted (edited)

im pretty sure if someone manages to hit you with a shovel from a rooftop irl you'll be facing a lot more than just 100 damage

Edited by Tuss
  • Like +1 1

40 minutes ago, Tuss said:

im pretty sure if someone manages to hit you with a shovel from a rooftop irl you'll be facing a lot more than just 100 damage

Then again, it's usually not a dog named andy123 who throws said shovel at you while jumping off of the roof.

• crine +1 1

15 hours ago, Abstergo said:

But it's so fun to get kidnapped/attacked by a little rat the size of a speck of dust that is IMPOSSIBLE to shoot, even if hitreg worked in a semi-reasonable way. Especially when they use speed food or have that kidnapping talent that speeds you up...

The "Just use the /size command yourself" argument that I hear so often doesn't hold up either. You're tellin me I gotta join a shitty meme gang with meme talents just to make myself equally as annoying as another player? Wack.

kidnapping while small doesn't work, if you try it will set your size to 100 and there is a 60 second cooldown

Idk man this look like it does at least 100 damage in this video.