Jump to content
supermarioben2

balanced, fun and fair (i'm salty)

Recommended Posts

the shovel that can be bought using a bind for only 60 bucks that can be thrown dealing 100 damage that can be used by any job even pets which can use /size to make themselves small to hit and can climb a roof and fucking snipe you with a god damn SHOVEL A SHOVEL that's not how it works go in real life and try and snipe someone with a god damn shovel it doesn't WORK i am so salty about this we should atleast reduce the damage or increase the price or something my god please this has made me very very salty omg.

 

 

  • Haha +1 1

Share this post


Link to post

I fucking agree I hate it when people just become small ass eevees and fucking instakill you with a shovel when they start fucking with you.

  • Like +1 1

Share this post


Link to post

i think you just got fucked ngl.

  • Like +1 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ember said:

i think you just got fucked ngl.

i mean yeah but the method of the fucking is really unfun, if i'm going to be fucked against my will I atleast wanna enjoy it

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I think it should stay the same. Just dodge next time. Don't hate on my dawg Andy123 either he a real one 

Edited by Dan Mcstubbins
Added a sentence

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

I think it should stay the same. Just dodge next time. Don't hate on my dawg Andy123 either he a real one 

Nah he's cool, if you look in the video he missed his first shovel shot which is why i looked around but i didn't even know it was a shovel just maybe a lag spike or something and then one shot. 

 

I think maybe if it even left you at 25hp it would be fair personally, it's not fun to fight against considering theirs no weight to the throw like there is with the brick (you can snipe with the shovel but not with a brick, if it either had the bricks velocity or did less damage I would be 100% fine with it and wouldn't be as salty)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, supermarioben2 said:

Nah he's cool, if you look in the video he missed his first shovel shot which is why i looked around but i didn't even know it was a shovel just maybe a lag spike or something and then one shot. 

 

I think maybe if it even left you at 25hp it would be fair personally, it's not fun to fight against considering theirs no weight to the throw like there is with the brick (you can snipe with the shovel but not with a brick, if it either had the bricks velocity or did less damage I would be 100% fine with it and wouldn't be as salty)

It's not hard to dodge a shovel. If you have awareness and actively strafe, then nobody can hit you with a shovel. 

Share this post


Link to post

dont mess w the boy andy123, rping as a dog since June 2020 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Yall hating on the shovel but it is the fucking size command. Why does the size command persist after being shot? Why do you do full damage at that size? Why can you do it when you were recently shot? Shovels aint the issue it is size command.

Edited by Mori
  • Like +1 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Mori said:

Yall hating on the shovel but it is the fucking size command. Why does the size command persist after being shot? Why do you do full damage at that size? Why can you do it when you were recently shot? Shovels aint the issue it is size command.

i made a suggestion post on this a while back 

This is supposed to be a FUN STUPID perk, NOT a COMBAT perk, so it needs to reflect that. 

  • Like +1 1

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...