Taxes should hit harder

Fuel

7 minutes ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

I agree with this for sure. some of you guys need to chill tf out.

What's most disappointing is seeing staff and ex-staff go wild over a suggestion. Like I argued with someone who started an argument and that was dumb af for me to do, never mind ragging on a kid for making a suggestion. Calm down dudes. Looks like one already got edited lol

Edited by Walter the Assaulter

13 minutes ago, Walter the Assaulter said:

What's most disappointing is seeing staff and ex-staff go wild over a suggestion. Like I argued with someone who started an argument and that was dumb af for me to do, never mind ragging on a kid for making a suggestion. Calm down dudes. Looks like one already got edited lol

yeah, don't get mad over a suggestion for a video game server. Seriously. He's trying to make the server better.

4 minutes ago, Abstergo said:

lol

I can only assume who it was because I'm the only one who's edited since those posts lul
"If you can't see anything wrong with that, seek help"

The word "You" being you, aka anyone who was the reader of my reply, and not the thread maker. Could be misunderstood so was edited. 
posts had nothing to do with it :OK:

Edited by Kilobyte

4 minutes ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

yeah, don't get mad over a suggestion for a video game server. Seriously. He's trying to make the server better.

Trying to make the server better by fucking those who played for a long time and worked hard for their money? And even if 60% of their cash is from the cc editor, they still had to work in real life to get that money.

2 minutes ago, Kilobyte said:

I can only assume who it was because I'm the only one who's edited since those posts lul
"If you can't see anything wrong with that, seek help"

The word "You" being you, aka anyone who was the reader of my reply, and not the thread maker. Could be misunderstood so was edited. 
posts had nothing to do with it

Yeah, I still think you could of put it in a better way, but I don't think you were as harsh as some of the other people that have replied to this thread

9 minutes ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

The reason they are mad since he's just trying to take from them and is suggesting shit which just hurts others and helps him. If someone suggested you losing 5mil ever 10 minutes you'd be a tad angry knowing all the money you're working for is just stolen at rates you cant get it back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Abstergo said:

Not really. You can be mad if it gets added to the game. You guys are just using the shitty idea as an excuse to bully fuel. If you want to bully fuel, just come check out TitsRP game night, where that is one of our main attractions. Publically shitting on someone just for making a suggestion though? Really not cool. You guys are better than that (I hope)

Big agree here. You can dislike the suggestion but don't have to attack the dude personally. 

Just now, Abstergo said:

Not really. You can be mad if it gets added to the game. You guys are just using the shitty idea as an excuse to bully fuel. If you want to bully fuel, just come check out TitsRP game night, where that is one of our main attractions. Publically shitting on someone just for making a suggestion though? Really not cool. You guys are better than that (I hope)

When the suggestion only hurts others and doesn't really do anything except one of the issues KDawg dislikes (just giving money to people) people will get mad. All this does is take from others and give it to people who don't work. Kinda like the welfare system in the united states. You do nothing and you get paid from other people making money. Not very dope for the people losing the money.